Chapter 25

The next morning I woke up to a crash. I looked to the side and saw some food. I eat it all and saw the Isaac was still sitting next to my cell. I looked at him and handed him an apple from my tray. "Thanks again," he said. "Yea well might as well get on you good side so you don't kill me that hard." I said sitting back down. "What makes you think we are gonna kill you," he asked me. "Well i dont know i just thought you would," I said shrugging my shoulders. "Well we aren't," he said. "Then why do you want me here," I asked. He sighed. "It's not like I want to do this but the other boys want you here because your the only girl," he said. "Oh wow now I see why," I said looking down. "I'm sorry," he said looking down too. I don say anything for the rest of the time. Until it was night fall. Two boys came and got me from my cell and into the night. I haven't been outside in 4 days it felt nice. But soon it was ruined when I was tied tightly to a post in the center of all the boys. I struggled but that only made it worse the ropes dug into my skin. "Okay let's see we have 7 boys left. 7 chances to die," Hook said walking slowly around me. "They each get to do whatever they want to do but they can't kill you." hook said. I looked at them all. They were mean and strong. But still looked weak and sad. I don't say anything I stood my ground. I just looked straight ahead and prayed that it won't be so bad. From being here so long my pain tolerance has gotten better. I can take more. The first boy reminded me of the lost boy Ben. He came up to me took out a small knife and slit my arm. Close to the old cut. I grimaced slightly. But he walked away. The next boy reminded me of the lost boy Thomas. He came up and pushed a hair behind my ear then pulled my head forward and slammed it back into the pole. Okay I let out a small shrieking noise because that hurt. The next one reminds me of the lost boy Nick. The one I killed. He came up to me and punched me in the stomach hard. So hard I coughed up blood. I spit it towards hook and he laughed.the next boy reminded me of the lost boy Even. He took a knife and made a big cut on my check. I felt the blood rush down the side of my face. The next one reminded me of Kian. He don't hurt me. No he came up and just looked me in the eyes. He was close to my face but he don't do anything. Next one was Isaac. He came up and whispered in my ear "sorry." Then took his knife and slid it across my collar bone. I felt the blood rush down my neck and onto my shirt. The next one reminded me of Swayer my first friend I made here. He slipped my in the face. Leaving a sting in my heart and on my check. "Very good boys I think red looked great on here," I heard Hook say. He came over towards me. He put his hook hand to my throat. "Where's Pan now. Not gonna save you is he," he said brining a tear to my eyes. Then he made a small cut with his hook on my neck. "Take her back to the cell," I heard hook scream.

Ouch that must have hurt. I'm changing my name so it easier.
Ily-Mac😬