Chapter 43

I went outside to see what was happening and I saw Thomas coughing like crazy and a few of them around him trying to help. I went over to his side. "What's wrong?" I asked. He shook his head and he looked so sick. "Okay let's go." I said then held walked half carries him back to his bed. He was coughing so bad he started coughing up blood. I tried to help him as best o could but I only know so much from my mother. She was a doctor so I was kind of like their nurse. He had finally fallen asleep. I was cleaning up some of the blood when I had feet in my view. I looked up and saw Pan. I stood up and said "may I help you."
"Well I heard he was very sick." Pan said pointing to Thomas. "Yea it was weird it just started." I said. He asked over and looked at him before asking "who is the boy in the medical bed?" "I found him and I had to help him." I lied. But I couldn't say he was from hook or he would never let him stay. I have to help him he was still kinda my friend. "Okay well I don't need anymore mouths to feed. Get him out as soon as he's good." He said. I rolled my eyes and focused my attention back on the blood. "Where did you go?" I asked trying to change the subject. "I had to speak with someone." He said simply. "Who?" I asked wanting to know more. "No one you need to worry about." He said. I decided to leave it there not wanting to push anymore. Also not really sure if I wanted to know. Matter of fact who knows what other secrets he keeps from me. Who know what he keeps from me. But my thoughts were interrupted by an ear piercing scream.

Please give me feedback.
-Mac😁