Chapter 26

But I wasn't done. They may have made many scars on my body and in my mind. But before I left Peter told me something very important. "They are gonna try and knock you down. Get back up and push them harder," those words rang in my head. Over and over till I snapped. I spit up blood on hooks back. "Hey you think you just me," I screamed. This got everyone attention. "You really think you can break me this easily. Your gonna have to try much harder," I screamed again. "Make her shut up," Hook said. This is when all the training and combat came in handy. I thought about everything Peter taught me and used it here. Two boys came after me. I kicked one across the face and one in "the spot". He fell to the ground and I kept kicking till he was passed out. More came after but I kept kicking and pushing them with me feet. This would be easier if I could use my hands but they were still tied. Soon they all came and grabbed my feet. I struggled but they kept a hold. Someone unlocked my chains and my hands were free. I had a split second I got free and started fight back. But they were all on me in a second. I struggled with all my might but they were too strong. They carried me to the cell and threw me in. I ran and started banging on the cell bars and screaming. "Shut up," one of them yelled at me. I stopped after a while. I sat down and examined my body. Only three bad cuts and two big bruises. But I can manage. Soon Isaac came into my cell I don't even try to escape. He sat down and started to bandage up my cuts. Also putting something that made it sting like a bitch. "I'm sos sorry about all that," he said whiling the blood off my face. I don't respond. "Look you'll be okay we won't do it to you for some time. You'll heal good. Your a fighter you can beat Hook," he said. I still don't say anything. This reminded me too much of Peter. He would say things like that to me. I felt a tear in my eye. Still don't know why I feel like crying about that jerk. But something in my mind made me want to.

I'm working on some new original stuff. 😏😏 be ready!
-Mac😬