Chapter 39

"Rumple Stiltson you made a deal with that monster are you crazy!" Pan shouted standing up. I was confused. "Why what's so bad?" I asked. He turned and looked at me like I was crazy. "His the devil you make a deal with him it's like a deal wish," I said. Oh god this girl is stupid. "Okay what was your deal?" I asked turning to Wendy. "To bring back Michael to him," she said looking down. "Oh my god your screwed," Peter said. "What am I supposed to so I can't keep my end of the bargain," she said standing up. "Maybe we can hide her here," I said looking at Peter but he was already shaking his head. "No he will find here and she can't hide you have to pay him or you'll die," he said. Wendy gasped and feel down. "What the hell are we supposed to do?" I asked Peter. "Nothing this is her problem," he said. "We have to help!" I yelled at him. "Maybe if I just explain to him we can make a different deal," Wendy said standing back up. "Maybe but it's a long shot," Peter said. "Okay you can stay in a tent next to mine till we get him," I said pointing to the tent next to mine. She spoke her head and headed over. "Look this guy is worse then me. Don't get caught up in his deals," Pan said making me look at him. I nodded my head. He pulled me into a hug. "I can't lose you," he said. I hugged him back but was confused. He liked me one second the next he tries to kill me. I don't understand why he even needs me. I'm nothing.

Please give me feedback and like.
-Mac😬