Chapter 46

I don't tell anyone about it. I don't want them to worry. But all they worried about was dying. That boy I though I saved him. But I don't he died. Choked on his own blood because of the stupid sickness. All because of this little war between Hook and Pan. If only both of them would grow up and stop this. We have lost way to many people. And I'm getting sick and tired of this gilt and sadness hanging over us like a dark cloud that won't go away. "Pan I need to talk to you." I said. He walked over to my and lifted his eyebrows. "I need you to stop this stupid war between you and Hook." I said crossing my arms. "What am I supposed to do?" He asked. "I dont know tell him to stop I'm tired of all these people dying because of the two of you." I said a little louder. He huffed. "No." Was all he said. "No, okay I will." I said then started walking away. "Oh no your not." He said coming over and pulling my wrist back. I pulled away from his grasp. "I'm going to talk to him." I said sternly. "Fine I'll go." He said. "Fine but I'm coming." I said mocking him. "Fine but your not talking." He said making me back smirking. We had a hike to their camp ground and saw everyone was in there tents. We went to the biggest ones and all the bad memories came rushing back. Of the nights I was held here. Almost giving up and much more. I went to the door and we paused we could hear some weird noise that I could not even make out but I knew it was not good.

Sorry these are really bad.
-Mac😁