Chapter 60

I felt hot. Tired and extreme pain in my leg. I slowly opened my eyes only to see I'm on a bed. I tried to move but the pain was too much. All the memories for the fight came rushing back. The last thing I remember seeing was Peter running and Hook falling. How long was I out? Who died and survived? Did we win or are there really any winners? I groaned hoping someone would here me. Soon a figure came into view. It was Peter. "You're awake." He said sitting next to me on the bed. "Yea what happened?" I asked. "Well you killed Hook and most of his boys. We are safe." He said smiling a little. That made me smile. "We won?" I asked stupidly. He nodded slowly. "But I have some bad new. That arrow the boy shot you with. Had dream shade on it." He said the smile on my face automatically vanishing. I moved to sit up groaning. I looked down at my leg to see my veins an ugly color. I gasped. "So we win but I die?" I asked. He sighed. "Well there is one cure. But it come with a cost." He said. "What?" I asked willing to do about anything. "You can drink from a spring on the island. But when you do you cant leave the island or you will die." He said blankly. I looked away from him not knowing what to do. Do I really want to stay here for eternity. I won't have kids or even graduate. Have a real family. But then again this can be my family. I looked up. "Take me to the spring." I said. Although his face was blank I could tell he was happy with my reply. He helped me up as we walked out to see most of the boys alive. I was very happy to see that. Carl came over to me and pulled me into a big. "I'm so happy your okay." He said. "Me too. But I need to drink he springs and I can stay here forever." I said pulling back smiling. "Well then go." He said smiling back. Me and Peter walked a few miles him helping me most of the way because of the poison taking control of me. Soon we came to a little cave with a small waterfall. He got a canton and handed it to me. "You never did tell me why this war even started." I said taking the canton. "I may have sort of killed his brother with the same water your drinking." He said. And with that I drank the water and began my life eternally with Peter in Neverland.

That's the story!!!!!! Hope you like it. Don't worry I have another TMR story and I'm working on other original stuff so stay tuned. Thank you so much hope you enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed writing it!!!❤️❤️
-Mac😬❤️😬