Chapter 17

Me and Carl both shot up away from each other. Pan was smiling and started to walk towards is. I was going to say something but before I could be grabbed Carl and threw him towards a tree with his powers and was chocking him. I watched Carl struggle to breath for air. "Stop please stop," I shouted at Pan but he didn't. His face looked anger and betray. "Pan stop now," I yelled and I put myself right at his face so he would look at me."Stop!" I still yelled pulling on his arm. He put his arm down releasing Carl to drop to the floor. "Next time I won't stop," Pan spit and me and Carl then walked away. I ran over to Carl and helped him up. "I'm so sorry I'm so sorry," I said over and over again. I was crying a little. "No it's my fault I should have never brought you here," he said breathing heavily and trying to sit up. "We can't be together if Pans going to kill you," I said crying more. "I know maybe it's for the best," he said. He was right I can't date him or anyone with Pan. I would just hurt them. "I'm sorry," I whispered one more time. Then we hugged for the last time. We pulled away and walked back to camp. I went to my hut and closed the door. This made me very made. Still crying I took the desk and I threw it along with a chair. Anything in my room I pushed or threw. I wanted to scream. But I don't I just sat there on the floor of the rest of the night. I was thinking about how much life can go from good to bad in such short amount of time. I wanted to kill Peter then kiss Carl. I'd be happy then. But now I just sit on the floor crying slightly realizing my world is slowly coming to an end.

(Carl is like Chandler Riggs from TWD if you don't know by now) Holy crap I have over 50 reads! Thank you all so much!!!
Ilyyyyy- Michaela😘😬