Chapter 50

I kicked and hit. I pushed and shoved. I did everything in my power to struggle free and save her. But I couldn't get away from Thomas's tight hold. It was like his life depended on it to hold onto me and keep me away. Finally the screams stopped and she stopped shaking. I ran away from him. He grabbed after me but I ran away. Right to her. "What did you do!" I screamed at him tears running down my face. "I had to do it." He said looking down. I cried and cried and cried. Now I stand here looking at her lifeless body. She looked pale and tired. Like she was tired of this world. It was true. She was to pure and too good for this world. She was a great friend she was sweet as sweet as it comes. She thought she couldn't handle this world but she could. She was tough enough and she was brave. Now I stand here as they dig her grave. I look around and the many other graves we have dug for all the other boys that have died. I really wish there wasn't that many. All the dead bodies under me makes me feel sick to my stomach. Now I see Wendy and her lifeless body being put into the ground and having dirt thrown on her and she will be forgotten but not to me. She may not be there in real life but I knew she will always be in my mind. Just like Swayer and Isaac and all the other great boys we have lost. They may be 6 feet under but she will always have special place in my heart and I will carry her with me. But I was so tired of losing people I care about I need to Lear how to use my magic then win this war!

-Mac😁