Chapter 49

I ran inside and realized Wendy. She was on the bed breathing weird and her skin was pale. She had a big gash around her side. Luckily it did not hit any vital organs. I tried for over two hours to fix her. She kept losing blood and soon she would lose too much. "Okay I need Peter." I said to the boy. He nodded and was off to find him. I went over to a limp Wendy. "Oh god what did I do. I'm so sorry please I need you to fight you are strong and you can beat this." I whispered staring at her. Soon Peter and the boy came back in with Thomas. "I need you help. I've tried everything can you use your magic." I said. He came over and looked at her. "Yes. Thomas you know what to do." He said. Thomas came over and grabbed me pulling me away from Wendy and Peter. "Hey what are you doing." I said struggling agents him. "Please don't make this hard. You don't want to see." Thomas said holding onto me. He pushed me away so I was facing away from her. But I kept trying to struggle and look but he kept a tight hold. I wondered what he would not want me to see so badly. "Please what is going on." I screamed and struggled even more till I turned around and saw Wendy having some sort of cesura. She was violently moving up and down and squirming. Soon came the screams. Screams of bloody murder. Ear piercing and spin tingling screams. I started to tear up at the sight and I wanted so bad to run over and stop this. Was he helping her or killing her. My knees went weak and Thomas and I feel to the floor him still holding me. Whispering in my ear but I couldn't hear it over the screams. I started crying and I knew Peter was killing Wendy.

So sorry I haven't updated in like years but I was REALLY busy and sorry.
-Mac😬