Chapter 19

It's night time now and we all sat in the medical tent. The person who had worked in that tent was dead so we had to work with what we had. I help a few people. Cleaning up cuts and bandaging others. I was fine. Nothing really happened to me. It was just my arm and a few little things. But I was fine. "Well what do we do now," someone asked to no one. Well actually to Pan. "I don't know. We keep training but this time they won't attack us we are going to attack them," he said then walked out. This made me mad. We just got out no we are going to walk right back in. I ran after him. "Hey," I screamed. He turned around. "Are you being serious. We just got attacked. Half those boys can't fight." I said confidently. "Well this time we'll be ready and they will be the ones losing boys." He said they started to walk away. "Why are they even attacking us," I said even though I know I'm not supposed to ask. He stopped and stared at the ground for what seemed like years. Then he turned to me. "Their leader and I don't get along," he said. "So much that it started this," I asked. "Yes, it's a long story that I don't want to tell. I need you to just tell everyone and make sure they are ready," he said the walked away for good. I stood watching him walk away. I swallowed. Then walked back into the tent with all the boys. "Okay listen up Pan wants us to be ready for a surprise attack tomorrow night," I said. Some groaned some said nothing just looked down. "Sorry," I whispered. I went back to tending to everyone and once they were all done. Someone els walked in bleeding bad. It was Carl. I helped him and he sat there in silence. "Thanks," he said. I nodded. "I'm really sorry," he said. "Look it's not your fault. It's just how it is. I still like you," I said. "I like you too," he said smiling. I smiled back. "Well you better got ready for tomorrow," I said. "Yea you too," he said. Then he walked off into the night.

Sorry I can't keep a good writing scheduled. But I try. 👌 these new emojis scare me.
I love you-Michaela😬