Chapter 45

I stayed in the medical room all day. Two more boys with the sickness. Three beds filled with slowly dying boys. But I was not gonna let them die. We took Isaac and buried him a few feet away from the camp. I still felt the pain of being here and watching my friends die or come close enough to it. I worked all day to keep people away from me and the boys. I knew I had the sickness but nothing happened yet so I'm gonna keep working the only other people who got in contact was Peter and Wendy but Peter already cured himself with his magic and i dont know about Wendy she mostly stays in her tent so I guess she's not sick. I just hope they can make it through this without losing a boy. All day I just watched them caught some worse then others sometimes coughing up blood. I kept them clean and gave them food and water. More then I got. They mostly sleep more then I got. I was so tired no sleep for almost two days. Soon I heard a violent coughing more hen before then went into the room to check on them. One boy coughing up a storm with blood. I ran over to him and tried to calm him down but he kept going. He lied on his back and coughed up more blood. I turned him to his side and watched the blood pour out of his mouth. If I don't do something quick he's going to choke to death. I kept doing everything I could do. But still he continue to cough. But soon he stopped and went back to sleep. After I cleaned up his face from the blood and a little around the pillow I went to the small bathroom to wash my hands. But I looked up into the dirty mirror at my face. I saw all the blood drops on my face. It was his blood that he coughed up. It was in little drops all over my face and some in my hair. I didn't scream or do anything I just started at the reflection of my bloody self. And I knew I had the sickness.

Sorry this one is really gross.
-Mac😬