And honestly, I don't mind doing the dishes of two.

"So, you make your own food" I asked as we were sitting on the couch of living room.

"Ah, no. But today.. I, Sarah and Aryan had plans to hit club so I informed the cook to not come. But then plan got cancelled " She shrugged

"Ayaan. What about him" I asked and she looked at me.

"You remember him? " She asked a bit surprised

"A.. Actually.. You all are to gather. So names just got into mind" I lied when I know why I remember his name.

"Well... He was.. Busy" She said looking away .

"What happened Isha?" I asked

"What. No, nothing" She said and she clearly is lying.

"Again, lie" I asked and she sighed

"Just had an argument with Ayaan. He's behaving a lot different these days." She mumbled

I know the reason of this!

He.. Likes you Isha!

"Ask him directly! And yes, stay a little away from him. I don't like him" I said making a face while she raised her brow.

Shit!

"Aa.. I mean...Nothing" I mumbled and she chuckled.

"You're cute sometimes" She said and I looked at her.

"Excuse me. I'm not cute. You can use other adjectives" I stated and she again giggled.

"See! See! You're again being cute" She said as her hands reached my cheeks and she pulled them.

I was in shock to even react at this but instantly I spoke.

"Ishaa! No pulling of cheeks " I warned and she laughed which made me smile.

Now a days, the reason of my smile is... Her laughter!

"Need some ice cream? " She asked

"I've already cheated my diet. So why not" I said and she nodded as she moved to kitchen.

I was about to speak when suddenly lights went off with a thunderstorm outside and Isha shrieked.

"Ishaa" I called standing up and with that one more thunderstorm occured.

"Aaaaa" She screamed and next I heard was shattering of glass.

"Shit! Ishaaa! Wait! Don't move from there" I said and looked for my phone.

"Mihir. I'm afraid of thunderstorms. Close the balcony door please" She cried

Damn my phone is not even here!

Thankfully I found her phone and hence taking it I turned flashlight on and went towards balcony first and closed the glass door closing the curtains!

And then I ran towards her and when she saw me and before I could warn she stepped on the glass.

"Careful Isha " I exclaimed but the damage was done.

"Ouch. Mummaa" She cried lumping on her leg and I looked at the blood oozing out of her toe.

"Shit, Isha" I muttered and went towards other side of kitchen counter behind her and picked her up in my arms while she gasped.

"Sush. It's just me" I whispered in her ear and she looked at me.

"It's You! " She said focusing on you and I couldn't actually understand what she was saying because my whole focus was on her injured toe.

Taking her to the couch I made her sit.