"I.. Don't know much in cooking.. So I just cooked Curry-Rice. Is it manageable" She asked with a small frown while I smiled.

"Very much manageable Isha" I replied and she sighed.

"Thank God. I thought you're like those rich brats saying I don't eat rice. They're diet unconscious etc etc" She sang and I chuckled.

"Well, I'm diet conscious but when rats jump in the stomach, diet flies away" I told and she giggled.

"Viv bhai's clothes fits you perfectly" She said as she held the rice bowl.

"Yes! And give that to me" I told holding the bowl.

"Oh no no. I'll manage. You just sit" She said while I looked at her and she sighed giving me the same.

"You're... Bossy" She muttered and I smirked keeping the bowl on dining table while she kept the curry one.

"Hey! It's ten. Did you call Meera aunt. She must be tensed" She spoke as we started to eat and I looked at her.

"Oh shit" I spoke and hurriedly looked for my phone when I remembered that it's dead and lying somewhere in the room.

"Here. Use this" She said understanding and I nodded dialling mom.

"Isha. Hey" Mom spoke

"Mom" I said

"Mihir. You." She asked surprised and relived at same time.

"I'm sorry. Just forgot to call you." I told narrating her everything

"Thank God. I called Charlie too but he said that you sent him due to work. I was just seeing weather forecast and they're telling that rains won't stop till tomorrow morning. And we were so tensed as you didn't get home" She Worriedly spoke

"No worries mom. I'm good. I'll come as soon as the rains slow down" I told

"Oh, no, no. You're going to come when rains stop. " She said

"Mom, I ain't a kid" I stated

"Shut up and Obey Mihir. And... Moreover, Isha's alone there. Don't leave her in such stormy and scary weather alone" She said and I looked at Isha who was eating Rice-curry with her hands in typical Indian style not caring if anyone's around!

A small smile made it's way to my lips as I watched her eating.

"Mihir" Mom's voice came

"Ah.. Yeah fine. Bye" I said

"Take care and bye" She replied cutting the call and I looked at Isha who now looked at me.

"Who'll believe that you're a billionaire's daughter" I said as I continued eating.

"What! Why" She asked and I pointed her hand with which she was eating and she instantly stopped.

"Oh, vo.. That.. " She tried forming sentences and I chuckled.

"That's completely fine. I too eat with hands whenever I'm at home" I told and she sighed.

"Thank God. You know, who eats dal rice with spoon. That doesn't even give you feel of eating that. " She now said and I nodded.

"Well, it's tasty" I told and she smiled.

After the dinner and she eating her ice creams we went on with talking about something or other and then I washed the dishes while she was giving me glares.

Oh, I had to just order her like to a two year kid to shut up and sit.

Come on, that's the least I could've done.