~Time skip~

The next day i was sitting in class when Aizawa walked in. "Good morning class, I heard about your fights from yesterday. Bakugo, you're strong, stop acting like a kid." Uncle Z said.

"Yeah, I know." Bakugo grumped from behind me. "Midoriya, stop breaking your bones. Learn to control your quirk or you won't become a pro." Aizawa added.

"Yes sir!" He said. "Alright now that, that's settled I have something important for all of you to do." Aizawa said.

Everyone looked nervous. Me on the other hand, I knew he was about to say some dumb shit. Like always because he's Shota Aizawa, my lazy uncle.

"You need to pick a class representative." He said monotone. Knew it.

"A normal school thing!?" The class screamed. I just shook my head and decided this was dumb. They all started shouting that they should be the class Rep.

I didn't care, honestly. "Everyone! We should vote who the class rep should be." Blueberry- Aka; Iida said.

"I don't care as long as you decide before lunch." Aizawa said climbing into his sleeping bag. "I'm taking a nap."

My uncle can be such a fucking mood. I decided to follow his example and take a nap of my own on my desk.

3rd persons POV

Iida went around collecting all the votes and when he got to Y/N, she was asleep.

He went to reach for her to shake her awake, until Shinso spoke up from the back of the class.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Shinso warned. "Why not? I need to collect her vote." Iida said making chopping motions with his hand.

"If you want to live, I wouldn't suggest it." Shinso shrugged.

"I agree with Hitoshi. When we were kids she would almost blow the house up if I tried waking her up." Todoroki said, reminiscing on what very little happy memories he has of his childhood.

Shinso nodded, "I remember that day, she almost strangled you, I had to mind control her not to."

Todoroki hummed in agreement. "She's a beast when you wake her up. But please, be my guest." Shinso said, smirking at the last part.

"Why don't you wake her up?" Iida sweat dropped. "Because I value my life." Shinso responded in a matter of fact tone.

"I'll fucking do it!" Bakugo said. He got up from his chair from behind Y/N and pushed Iida out of his way.

He started shaking Y/N.

1st persons POV

I was awoken from my nap by someone aggressively shaking me. I didn't appreciate it. I picked my head up from my desk and saw it was Bakugo.

"Someone better be dying or some shit or you're fucking dead." I said, angry he woke me up.

"You need to cast your damn vote." He responded with a scowl. My eyes started glowing purple, "You mean to tell me you woke me up for me to cast a fucking vote?"

"Yeah." Bakugo said. My eyes stopped glowing, "Oh, ok."

"Wait, what?" Toshi was miffed by my response. "I expected, the school to blow up." Todo muttered, holding his chin in deep thought.

"You're fucking dead!" I screamed at Bakugo. "Ah, there she is." Toshi and Todo said at the same time.

I lunged at Bakugo only to get held back by someone. "Y/N, calm down and cast your vote." Aizawa said using his restraints on me.