"A.. Uh.. Sure sir. Time" I mumbled

"Whenever you're free" He said and I hummed cutting the call.

"That's the reason you know I told you that you're not going." Mihir chided as soon as the call cut.

"See the plus point Mihir. He's so easily going to be in the trap" I told and he glared me.

"Trap. Trap is for you, you idiot. Did you listen to his way of speaking Isha. No ways I'm going to let you go there. " He stated

"I will go Mihir. You can't just stop me" I determined

"Yes I can. And wait, the deal's mine, the company's mine. The loss will be mine. You need not to worry" He said

"I need to worry because the mistake was mine. And I'm going to repent it. Please Mihir. Don't make me feel bad for myself. Don't make me feel.. That I lost. Please" I pleaded and he threw the pen stand on the floor angrily.

"You can't just black mail someone emotionally" He warned and a small smirk came on my lips.

"It means you're getting blackmailed" I told and he looked at me.

"It's not a joke Isha. Vivaan, make her understand this" He huffed looking at Vivaan bhai who was watching the two of us keenly.

"She's Baani Bajaj's daughter Mihir. Even if God comes down right now and say her to not do what she has determined, she's still do it" Vivaan bhai sighed and I smirked more.

"I'll be safe. I know.. Martial arts too" I said and they both looked at me.

"Shut up" They said in unison and I frowned.

"Fine. But never get into troubles Isha." Mihir said and I nodded.

"Okay Ishu, now listen. If you ever find that you're in danger. Just get out of there and come directly here okay." Vivaan bhai guided and I nodded.

"Fine fine. I'm going." I told and they both nodded.

I left Vivaan bhai's firm and hailed a cab reaching Sabarwal's.

Taking a deep breath, I put my specs and entered the building.

"Good morning. I'm here to meet Mr. Samar Sabarwal" I told

"Appointment" She asked

"Oh, he called me here. You can cross check with him itself. I'm Ishaani" I said and she nodded making a call and then looked at me.

"Sir's waiting for you in his cabin" She told and I nodded.

I took the lift and entered his cabin.

"Good morning Mr. Sabarwal" I wished and the man looked at me with a small...greedy smirk.

Oh come on! Good smirks doesn't look like that!

Yeah sure! They look like as of Mihir's right!

Yess!

No. I mean yes.. Like him.. Dad.. Abeer uncle, Aayush uncle etc.

But his smirk is... Cheap!

"Ms. Ishaani, in which thoughts" His voice broke my trail of thoughts.

"Am, nothing Mr. Sabarwal. Just thinking that how can someone throw me away like this even when I wasn't at mistake" I started my plan and looked at him with a sad face to find him smirking more.

Idiot!

"We take a lot of care of our employees Ishaani. You see, we care about everyone" He spoke standing up from his chair coming towards me.