"What" I asked damn dramatically and he looked at me shaking his head a bit.

"Fired. You Are Fired" He gritted and I looked at him.

"Sir it was just a small mistake" I cried

"Are you going to go or should I call security Miss. Ishaani" He fake growled and left the office.

I can't fake cry!

Hence I looked at everyone around wiping the zero tears I had and took my bag.

"Ishaani... Ishaani wait" Sarah yelled from behind.

Sorry Sarah!

And I too went out of the office building.

That was fun dude!

Really fun!

I just took a cab and went directly to Vivaan bhai's office.

Well, it's near to Sabarwal office.

I went towards his cabin and found everyone there.

"Vivaan bhai, I'm fired" I cried and he chuckled.

"Drama Queen" Mihir muttered and I looked at him.

"Excuse me. I'm not" I offended

"Oh you sure are. Vivaan, how much she has over acted there you know"  He said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"And what about you. Just came there and started scolding as if I really did something. I.. I mean I did but it wasn't necessary to scold me like that.. Publically. I've reputation to keep on " I blabbered and they both looked at me raising their one brow.

Huh, the best friends!

"Fine. It was necessary" I muttered and they both shook their heads which clearly indicated their disapproval over my emotions!

Huh!

"Isha. Now the main thing. The plan starts from here" Mihir said and I nodded taking out the card which that Samar Sabarwal gave me.

I looked at them both and dialled the number.

"The Sabarwal office. Whom am I speaking to? " A female voice came and I looked at Mihir while he nodded.

"Am, this is Ishaani Mittal. I.. Actually called for job. I.. I mean Mr. Sabarwal told me to call if I want to speak regarding it" I told

"Oh, a minute Ms. Mittal. Sir is on the call" She said and I hummed.

"Well well, Morning Ms. Mittal" That bastard's voice came.

"Good morning Mr. Sabarwal. I.. Need your help" I directly came to the point because he knows that is the reason I've called.

"Oh of course I know. I knew you'll need that. I told you that day too right that you're fit for the company like ours." He said and I gritted my teeth.

"Yes sir. I've been blamed for something I didn't do. And now guess what, I wish you would've done something like that. At least my soul would've been in peace to see Mr. Malhotra so tensed" I told while he chuckled.

"So, when can I expect you Ishaani" He said

On the first name so early!

"Whenever you say Mr. Sabarwal. I'm free. Mr. Malhotra have just... Ruined my career. I so... Hate him" I lied looking at Mihir with an apologetic face who was listening to everything carefully.

"Ah! He's a person to be hated. No wonders. Come to me Ishaani. You'll love here. I mean work. We've plenty of work and exposure" He said and Mihir looked at me as his jaw clenched.