35: Police, come with us (6)

Start from the beginning

    Suehiro Teshang, who has been training harder because he has to meet foreign powerhouses, is stunned: "No. Do it with them?"

    "I repeat, don't exercise in the lounge, your sweating makes me sick." Jono stabbed him in the shoulder with a scabbard, pushing him away, "You almost degenerate with it. Think about it, they are holding an official official letter, as long as they don't violate the rules, what reason do we have to fight them?"

    Party B Yunhe was also said to be at a loss: "Then why did I come here? Mascot?"

    His files were systematically forged, and no one should buy his account except for the Japanese government who saw the files.

    Jono: "Emergency, do you really think that they came to bring back the three transcenders out of international humanitarianism?"

    The probability of fighting is greater than 70%.

    For those of the transcendence level, the damage caused by every normal level of battle is at the level of natural disasters.

    Therefore, they need to be restrained and limited by morality, emotion, sense of belonging... everything that can be used.

    Someone who is quite down-to-earth: "Whatever, you can commute to work on time."

    He is now immune to non-science buffs, so abilities that remove direct physical damage are useless to him.

    In terms of physical damage, who can beat him without a numerical upper limit?

    Not a big problem.

    After packing up and getting off work, he remembered that he didn't seem to have dinner with his neighbors for a long time, and he went to the supermarket to buy the ingredients he wanted to eat, and made five dishes and two soups in the evening.

    But Mr. Neighbor doesn't seem to feel his hospitality and kindness.

    Fyodor's hands with chopsticks were not particularly firm, because he was thinking, did he do something wrong to him again, or was going to do something wrong to him.

    Even someone with a superhuman mind like him still couldn't figure out what happened to this guy.

    Not only heartless but outrageous.

    Emotions are not enough to take the reins, not to mention that they still maintain a delicate sense of distance.

    If the other party's work content will be aimed at one of his plans, he has no doubt that the other party will do it without hesitation.

    So... where could the problem be?

    When the new plan was implemented at a critical moment, Mr. Dos thought carefully about every detail.

    I don't know what kind of brainstorm the people around me have gone through, just wanting to improve the food, and by the way, Fang Yunhe, who was feeding his crush, tasted the dishes he made one by one, and said in puzzlement, "I'm not going backwards in my cooking skills, right? Or is it scary to sell?"