Chapter 67| Shall we begin your punishment then? Part I

Start from the beginning

'No, I am fine. He is very nice.' Huang Dewei said as he took Wang Lei's side and Xue Ming started smiling again

'Ohhh..lover boy...taking the side of your man.' Xue Ming said as he smirk and Huang Dewei just smile hiding his pain.

'Well, go now and settle in your room. Report to your duty from tomorrow. Feng Zhi will show you your room. If you come across any issue just come to me.' Huang Dewei said and Xue Ming nodded his head then he bowed down and came out. Feng Zhi was waiting for him outside as Xue Ming picked up his bag which he left outside while he started following Feng Zhi quietly. Feng Zhi took him to guard quarters as they walked in complete silence. Feng Zhi register him in the guard quarters and then they climbed up the stairs.

'Are you always this silent?' Xue Ming said breaking the silence and Feng Zhi looked up towards him then he looked away.

'Yes, I only talk to people who I am close with.' Feng Zhi replied as both were climbing the stairs side by side with each other.

'If you talk then we can become close as well.' Xue Ming said and Feng Zhi looked at him who was cheerfully smiling.

'I am not interested.' Feng Zhi responded coldly as he looked away.

'Are you always this cold as well?' Xue Ming asked and Feng Zhi replied nothing in response as they were both in front of his room. Feng Zhi put the key in and entered inside.

'This is your room...make yourself comfortable.' Feng Zhi said then he turned over to walk when Xue Ming spoke up again

'Are you not going to help me put my luggage.' Xue Ming asked

'Why would I do that? Do it yourself...you are weird.' Feng Zhi said as he felt annoyed over his request.

'And you are pretty.'  Xue Ming replied as he flirted and Feng Zhi was not ready at all on his response as he was shocked and looked up at him. Seeing Feng Zhi's shocked face, Xue Ming could not help and smirk.

'You... should... stay within your limits.' Feng Zhi shuttered as he warned him but he was frustrated over his open compliment.

'How about we cross them?' Xue Ming replied as he was still smirking and this time Feng Zhi glared at him.

'Stop dreaming...never happening.' Feng Zhi said coldly and disgusted over his flirting behaviour as he turned over and walked out but he heard him from his back saying.

'You know you should never say never.' Xue Ming saw him walking off as he was smiling then he turned over and started doing his work.

Once Feng Zhi returned he went to Wang Lei and told him about Huang Dewei's condition because as much he say he was fine, Feng Zhi could tell he was not feeling well. Upon hearing his condition, Wang Lei also got worried and upset. He put his work away and decided to visit him. Huang Dewei just had taken a shower and was brushing his hair when his door was opened as Wang Lei entered inside. Huang Dewei looked up at him from the mirror and froze because he was not expecting him. Wang Lei walked towards him as he turned over toward him.

'Feng Zhi told me you are not feeling well.' Wang Lei asked concerned

'Why do you care?' Huang Dewei replied bitterly and Wang Lei was surprised by his behaviour. He had been meaning to visit him but due to the whole Ai Cong situation, he could not. Her situation needed to be sorted out as soon as possible as people at the palace were making her life hell. He gave her his already existing house which was a little far out in the city, then transferred her luggage and everything, and also put a guard for her safety. It took him a week to sort out everything for her. Today she finally was gone. He wanted to visit him but then Aigue punishment file needed to be sorted out and he thought he would do them first and then he will visit him until he heard from Feng Zhi. But why he was in this bad condition while behaving this cold with Wang Lei. Wang Lei was unable to understand that.

'What do you mean why I care? Of course, I care who else would.' Wang Lei asked puzzled and annoyed over his behaviour.

'Why would you care about me after rejecting me? Are you doing it out of sympathy?' Huang Dewei screamed and asked as controlled his tears and then it hit Wang Lei. Did he took his silence as a rejection? What an idiot.

'I don't do things out of sympathy. I give money to people out of sympathy.' Wang Lei responded and Huang Dewei just glared at him

'Anyway I don't need anything from you anymore...just leave me alone.' Huang Dewei said as he begged him to leave him and Wang Lei felt bad for treating him like this. Maybe he should stop with his punishment. Or maybe he should just teach him a lesson in a different way and then he can confess his feeling to him too because Wang Lei still was angry and furious with him. 

Wang Lei stares at him for a few seconds intensely then he moved toward him. He pulled him into his arms and put his lips on his. Huang Dewei was shocked by the sudden kiss while Wang Lei roughly moved his mouth and shoved his tongue inside him. He kissed him aggressively while Huang Dewei tried keeping up with his pace but he was too fast and aggressive in his action. Huang Dewei pushed him away to get some air as he breathlessly looked at him but Wang Lei pulled him as back Wang Lei attacked his lips again. Huang Dewei was still trying to understand the whole situation since he does not completely want to reject him when he was picked up from Wang Lei. Wang Lei put his legs around his waist while kissing him as he walked toward the bed. He throw him down on the bed and they looked at each other.

'Wang Lei...' Huang Dewei whispered out his name while he was coldly staring at him then he slowly bend down and came to his eyes level.

'Shall we begin your punishment then?' Wang Lei whispered coldly and Huang Dewei was confused until he understood his words. He was shocked and looked toward him but before he could react or say a word,  Wang Lei moved and ripped his robe while throwing it down somewhere across the room and got on top of him.  Wang Lei moved and got hold of the necklace he was wearing but he did not take it off. He looked at the necklace because it was given to Huang Dewei by him...he kept the necklace on his neck as his hand swiftly moved as the bottom clothes were also ripped and thrown somewhere in the room. Huang Dewei looked at him who slowly took out his robe this time and throw it away while he took out the hair ribbon he was wearing from his hair and looked at Huang Dewei. He moved, grabbed Huang Dewei's hand over his head and tied his hand.

'Wang Lei...' Huang Dewei called out his name and Wang Lei shook away his head as he put his finger over his mouth.

'You better not say a word now...don't talk until I ask you to talk.' Wang Lei said as he warned him and Huang Dewei just nodded his head while Wang Lei bend down and kissed his naked neck as he entered his finger inside him and Huang Dewei screamed in pain.

To be continued...