66- 🚔

Today is our fourth anniversary and we are having some nice family time on the beach

Tripp is building a sandcastle with Kayden while Skylar is playing with a shovel setting between my legs.

I couldn't help but smile while watching the kids in the sand.

Kayden looks over at me and smiled. "Happy Anniversary Tiger."

"Happy Anniversary to you as well. Doesn't seem like four years already."

After we clean the kids up and head into the house Pria and Dane came to get them while we get dressed to go out to dinner.

The house was quiet once the kids left and I wanted to take a shower and as soon as I soaped up the rag Kayden got in behind me.

"I think we need to do a little celebrating of our own Tiger."

I turn around and smile at him. "Is that so?"

He presses me up against the shower wall and lifts my leg as he slips inside me.

"Oh, Kayden! Right there!" I moan out.

He thrust hard and fast just the way I like it causing me to pull his hair and bite his lip as he thrust faster.

"Tiger I can't hold it long."

"Then you better shoot it down the drain because I don't want any more kids."

"Neither do I." He laughed thrusting a few more times and I shook as he pulled out.

He placed his lips on mine and kissed me a few times before we decided we should probably wash off to get to our dinner plans.

After dinner and we come back home and set out on the deck before going down in the sand and cuddling.

"I got you a gift, Tiger."

"You didn't have to Kayden."

"But I wanted to." He smiled handing me a box.

I opened it and it was a beautiful angel necklace with both of the kid's birthstones on it. "Oh, Kayden I love it."

"I know how much you loved that Angel pin and I thought a necklace would be cute. I know you still wear your bullet necklace but this one is prettier."

"You are right it is prettier thank you for giving it to me. Will you put it on me?"

"Of course, I will Tiger."

He put it around my neck and then kissed my lips. "Moving here was my best decision."

"Kayden your best decision was bumping into me at Cookie Grounds."

"So are you saying I bumped into love?"

I laughed. "Yeah, that's exactly what I am saying."

"Well, I am glad that I bumped into you then Tiger."

He cups my face and pulls me in for a kiss.

"I love you more than you will ever know."

"You don't have to explain it because I feel it with my heart. You and those kids are all that my heart beats for."

"How about we go get our babies and call it a night?"

"I think mom had her heart set on keeping them overnight." He laughed.

"Why don't you text and ask her?"

He laughed. "She said pretty please? They are having so much fun."

"Then why don't we walk down to Cookie Ground and get us some cookies?"

"I love the sound of that Tiger. I will go lock up the house. Be right back."

I watched him run-up to the house and his ass is still as delicious as the first day I saw it.

When he came back we walked hand in hand down the beach to Cookie Grounds.

When we walked in Hunter was working. "Hey, guys what can I get you?"

"You already know what we want." I laughed.

"Coming right up."

We walked out and sit under the umbrella table and waited for our cookies.

When Hunter walked out he handed Kayden a box of cookies and two slushies.

"Thanks, Hunter!"

"No problem you guys have a good night."

Kayden walked back in and put money in the tip jar and ran back out. "Do you think they know it's been me the whole time?"

"Maybe I'm not sure." I laugh as we open the box and get a couple of cookies out as we walk back up the beach.

We sit back down in the sand below the house and watched the waves come in and out. The night was so warm.

"How about we change into swimwear and get in?"

"How about we just jump in with what we have on?"

"Is that a dare Kayden?"

"I think so." He laughed.

I set my slushy in the sand and jumped up running toward the water with him on my heels.

When I hit the water it was warm and I jumped in and went underwater and when I came up Kayden was in front of me.

"You little daredevil! I sure hope Skylar isn't that way."

"She acts just like me already. Just wait until she says she wants to be a cop."

"Oh, I don't know about that."

"Is that so? You married a cop."

"Technically I married a Detective." He laughed.

I don't think you will be able to stop her from doing whatever she wants to do when she's old enough. What if Tripp wants to be a lawyer?"

"If he does hopefully I will still be practicing and we can work together or I can hand it down to him."

"You plan to work until your old huh?"

"I may need to if I'm going to pay for two kids to go to college." He laughed.

I pulled him in and kissed his lips as I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Do you want to go in and shower again with me?"

"I am feeling pretty dirty." He laughed.

I wrapped my arms around him and we floated in the water a little longer before getting out and grabbing our slushies and cookies out of the sand.

"I hope no ants got in our stuff." I laughed.

"We should probably check when we sit on the deck to dry off." He laughed.

"As soon as we dry off we will get wet again."

"I am holding you to that." He laughed wiggling his eyebrows.

Just the epilogue is left