34⚖️

Thank god Remi didn't stay long

Thank god Remi didn't stay long. She dropped off cookies and then we rushed upstairs faster than a cheetah could catch his prey.

Once in the bedroom, she pulled my
shirt apart and buttons went flying across the room.

I unbuckled my pants as she lifted her shirt over her head. I couldn't believe this was happening.

I had been trying to be patient with her since our relationship was still new.

"Kayden do you have a condom?"

"Yeah, I do let me grab them." I ran out of that room so fast it wasn't funny and when I came back she was standing in her bra and panties.

I pulled her to me and when her skin touched mine I was on fire.

I glided my tongue and lips from her neck down to the top of her breast while I was unhooking her bra.

I cupped her breast and gently rubbed my thumbs across her nipples as she arched her back biting her bottom lip.

I never took my eyes off of hers as I slowly licked a nipple before doing the same to the other.

When I sucked it into my mouth she moaned out arching her back again.

I could feel her fingers grabbing the waistband of my boxers and pulling them down and once they hit my feet she wrapped her hand around my dick and squeezed and well that about ended it all because my hand is all that's touched it in a very long time.

I hooked my thumbs into her panties and slid them down her hips and watched as they fell to the floor.

When she laid back on the bed and opened her legs she was as slick as the day she was born. Holy cow horns I was a goner.

I kissed from her cute pink toes up her calves until I hit the sweet spot. I kissed and licked until she squirmed under me.

When I moved up her body I let my dick cradle between her legs as she pulled my lips down to hers and that turned me on even more.

He wanted to nestle in the sweet spot and tried but I stopped him and grabbed the condom on the nightstand.

Julia helped me to roll it on before I settled back between her legs and when she opened them I slowly begin to move into her sweet spot until I was fully in.

Jesus, she felt so good that I wasn't sure how long I could last.

"Julia I may just be a minute man."

"It's ok if you are. We have plenty more opportunities Kayden."

She wraps her legs around my waist as I begin picking up speed. She meets me thrust for thrust until I can't hold it any longer.

"Tiger I can't hold it."

"Fill up the condom Kayden." She moans out as her legs shake and we both find our release together.

I gently lays on top of her and wrap my arms around her face. "I love you so much, Julia."

"I love you too Kayden. Thank you for this. I have wanted to be with you for a while."

"Is that so?"

"Oh yes, it is. Now, do you want to go take a shower with me?"

"Of course I do Tiger."

I get off of her and help her up and smack her naked ass as she jumps. Her ass looks even better with nothing on.

She got the water ready and I followed her into the shower and pressed my body up against hers and wrapped my arms around her.

She brought her hands back and rubbed down my wet body until she grabbed ahold of my dick and tugged on it a little bit.

"It's going to get hard soon," I whispered in her ear.

"That's what I am hoping for."

"Are you going to help him out?" I whispered.

She turned around and grabbed ahold of my dick and tugged on it a few times before I watched her get down on her knees.

"Tiger you don't have to do that."

"Oh I want to plus I wanted to meet him eye to eye or maybe eye to mouth." She smirked as I watched her lick underneath before dragging her tongue up to my tip causing me to shudder.

"Dear sweet Junebug."

"You are not southern what is with those weird words?"

"I have no idea I can't even think right now."

"Well let me help you forget everything." She smiled up at me as she started to suck the tip.

My eyes roll back in my head as she sucks me all the way in until I hit the back of her throat.

She continued to do that over and over until I came down her throat and she swallowed it all standing back up.

"How was that?"

"Fuckingfantastic!" I chuckled.

"I am glad that you enjoyed it because I enjoyed giving it but the taste is debatable."

I scrunched up my nose as she bent over putting her hands on the shower seat and wiggled her ass at me and it didn't take me long at all to know what she meant.

"Tiger I don't have a condom."

"I brought one." She shook it at me.

"You thought of everything!"

"I did and I'm ready for you to be inside of me again."

"You don't have to ask me twice Tiger. I think I picked the perfect nickname for you because you are more than a tiger. More like a hellcat."

"Rawr." She shook her ass at me as I found her core and slipped right in gripping her hips as the water was raining down on the both of us.

She moaned and yelled out causing me to about lose my shit when her legs begin to shake. "Kayden oh god!"

"What is it, Tiger?"

"Give me more!" She yelled out that jolted me to my soul and we both lost our shit at the same time.