36⚖️

When I walked into work Kirk was in his office because I heard him on the phone

I went put my bag down and walked to his doorway and smiled.

He hung up the phone and put his pen down. "Morning Kayden."

"Morning! How's it going?"

"I'm waiting on Tyler Holgate."

"Thanks for taking that case. It kinda puts me in a hard place if I take it."

"I understand it's no problem man."

My cellphone beeped and I pulled it out of my pocket and it was mom.

📱 Morning Son! Just checking in to see how you are doing.
📱 Thanks mom I am good. Just got to work. Love you.
📱 I love you too Kayden.

I sit down at my desk and begin working on paperwork when I heard the doorbell ding and Kirk walked out.

I wanted to say hi to Tyler but I didn't want to get in the middle of it so I stayed busy.

I was working on a case when there was a light knock on the door and I looked up and it was Tyler.

"Hey, Kayden thanks for all of your help and having Kirk take my case."

"It's no problem I just hope that he can help you out."

"Me too! Thanks again!" He said before he left and I was relieved that I didn't have to do it.

Around lunchtime, I decided to text Julia to see if she wanted to have lunch with me.

📱 Hey can you come over for lunch?
📱 Sure when?
📱 Whenever you want. I am going to order some pizza.
📱 I will be over in a few Kayden.
📱 Ok Tiger.

I order the pizza and walk to Kirk's office.

"I ordered some pizza and Julia is coming over to eat with us. How did it go with Tyler?"

"I think I can help him. She did lie and have a fake driver's license so maybe he can get off on a technicality."

"That's what I said to Julia last night."

The bell rang and she walked in the door and she looked beautiful and I wanted to take her to my room and bend her over my desk.

"Hey, Tiger."

"Hey!" She smiles.

"We are waiting on the pizza."

She smiled at Kirk. "Thank you for working with Ty I appreciate it."

"It's no problem, Julia. We all are family."

She smiled at him. "The chief told me to tell you to walk over when you can."

"Grandpops already texted me." He laughed.

The pizza guy walked in and I took the pizzas and tipped him and put them on a table in the sitting area.

Julia grabbed two slices and we went to my room so that Kirk could get what he wanted.

"So how is your case going?"

"I am still trying to conduct some searches and talking to people but so far nothing but I am not giving up."

"I know you won't give up Tiger."

"How are things going your way?"

"Going I have to be in court in an hour."

"There is a lot you can do in an hour Kayden?"

"Is that so?" I smirk as I watch her get up and close my door and walk around the desk and straddles me in the chair.

"We can't have sex but we can make out."

"I like your way of thinking."

As her lips touched mine I wrapped my arms around her ass as she moved on me.

"Tiger you are going to make me hard and there is nothing you can do about it."

"I could." She smirked.

"You are making things difficult for me."

"I am huh?" She giggled wrapping her arms around me as her lips moved on mine.

When she opened her mouth and invited me in I plunged my tongue into her mouth to do a cavity search.

When there was a light knock on my door we both jumped and Kirk hollered through the door that someone was outside to speak to me.

"Be right out!"

She quickly kissed me again before she got off of my lap. "You can't get up can you?"

"Not exactly."

"Don't worry I will send whoever into your office."

I watched her walk out into the lobby. "Kayden will see you now."

"Thanks, sugar." She twisted her hips so hard walking into my office with her top so low I wanted to roll my eyes.

She walked back to the door and smiled and winked at me. "Bye I love you see you at home later."

I couldn't help but smile. I winked at her. "Bye love you too."

The woman scoffed and tried to shut my door but Julia pushed it back open.

"What can I do for you?"

"Well my husband is in jail and I need to get him out but I don't have any money so I was hoping that we could make a deal."

"What kind of deal?"

"Well, I could shut the door and show you." She smirked.

"I am happily taken and as you saw my girl had a gun on her side and she's not afraid to use it. So I will pass but good luck trying to find someone that will help you out but it won't be me."

"What about the other guy?" She asked.

"No, we won't be helping you because I don't run that kind of practice. Now if you don't leave quietly I will call my girlfriend back over here."

She rolled her eyes and sashayed out the door.

Kirk walked in laughing. "I heard that whole thing what in the actual hell?"

"I am not sure but she wanted to give us favors to get her man out of jail."

"Sounds like he won't be her man for long." He laughed.

Julia would kill her if she heard any of that."

"Julia got any hot friends? I will date anyone but I really like long-legged girls."

I laugh. "I will ask her but I'm not sure about that. I have only met family so far."