64⚖️

It was time for Julia to push and I knew she was a strong woman but watching her push our baby out was nothing short of amazing

I was holding her leg watching as she pushed and her mom was on the other side and my mom was at her head holding a wet cloth on it.

"Alright, Julia I need a really big push and get her head out ok?"

"Ok, I got this."

"I love you Julia and you are doing terrific." I smiled at her and when I looked down I saw her head of hair and I was speechless.

"Alright, Julia one more big push and she will be here!" Dr. Nealy said.

Julia gave it all she had and the baby came out. I didn't know to laugh or cry or what until Dr. Nealy asked me to cut the cord.

Once I did she held her up so we could see her face before the nurse took her away to weigh her and clean her up.

"You did it Tiger and I am so proud of you."

I leaned down and kissed her lips as the nurse brought her over and put her in Julia's arms.

"Wow, she looks just like you Tiger."

"But she has your mouth Kayden," Julia said smiling up at me.

"She is so beautiful guys!" Violet said.

My mom was crying as she gently rubbed her finger down the baby's face.

"Can we know her name?" Violet asked.

"As soon as you get our dads and Uncle Cam in the room," Julia said.

I hadn't seen Violet move so fast and I couldn't help but laugh and so did Julia.

"She is so beautiful Kayden."

"She is perfect Tiger." I smiled just as everyone walked back in.

"Alright, what's the name we cant wait." Violet laughed.

"Everyone meet Skylar Angela Cresswell," Julia said.

I saw dad tear up and I walked over and put my arm around him.

"You named her after me?" Violet laughed.

"Skylar for mom's middle name and Angela for Kayden's biological mom's first name." Julia smiled.

"The name is beautiful Julia! Thank you for remembering Angela

"The name is beautiful Julia! Thank you for remembering Angela." Mom said.

"Julia has all the credit. I didn't come up with a name but she did and she wanted to honor Angela because she will always be a part of us."

"That she will son." Dad tightened his hug on me.

A little while later Julia passed Skylar over to me and holding my baby girl for the first time was everything.

I didn't want to give her up but the grandparents and Cam wanted to hold her and they couldn't wait.

"I can't wait for Tripp to meet her. He isn't going to know what she is but I am happy they will be growing up together." Julia smiled.

"Two babies. We are crazy arent we?"

"Yes we are but except I carry a gun." She laughed.

Cam laughed. "You have always been a sassy thing and you do realize she is going to be just like you?"

"Oh no we are all in trouble." I laugh.

After everyone left the nurse came in and showed Julia how to nurse and Skylar latched on immediately.

Once she was burped we laid her in the bassinet and she went right to sleep and so did Julia.

I started sending pictures of her to everyone because I was so proud and happy that she is happy and healthy.

I hope you are looking down mom and proud of me.

I wiped my tears away and dozed off to sleep in the chair.

I woke up when a nurse walked in to check on Julia and Skylar.

Julia woke up smiling and looked over at me as the nurse picked up Skylar.

"We have to run a few tests on her to make sure things are good and then you guys can go home."

"Thank you." I smiled and walked over to Julia and leaned down kissing her lips.

"How are you feeling momma?"

"I feel great actually and will be glad to get home to Tripp."

"I feel the same way and sleeping in the chair isn't as comfy as our bed."

"You should have got in bed with me Kayden. No one would have said anything."

"I didn't want to disturb you, Tiger."

Dr. Nealy walked in as the nurse brought Skylar back in.

"Everything looks good and I am going to let you go home after the nurse discusses everything with you. I want to see you all in a month and bring Tripp I want to see him."

"We will bring him in." Julia smiled.

"We adopted him Dr. Nealy so he is a permanent part of our lives now."

"Oh, that makes me so happy to hear that. So now it's Tripp Cresswell?"

"Oh, it definitely is." Julia smiled.

Once the nurse went over everything I gathered up the items and took them down to the jeep and pulled up at the entrance as the nurse wheeled Julia and Skylar out.

On our first trip home and soon we will be a family of four and I am so excited to have a boy and a girl.

Maybe I will get my little soccer player like I was growing up.

I got out and helped the nurse lock Skylar's carrier in place and then helped Julia to get in the back beside her.

I kissed her lips before getting back behind the wheel and drove us home carefully.

"I texted everyone to let them know we were on our way home so they can come in groups."

"Yeah, our house cant hold all of them." I laughed as we pulled into the driveway.

When we walked in both sets of our parents were there and mom was holding Tripp.

I set the carrier down and Julia got Skylar out and held her in her arms as mom put Tripp beside her and he was staring at the baby and then waved at her and we all laughed.