61🚔

We stopped and picked up flowers and a blue teddy bear and some cigars for Coleman to hand out

I was excited to see the baby and Kayden really wanted to know what the baby's name is.

When we entered the room Pria and Dane were there and they smiled at us.

"Hey, guys!" I smiled.

"So glad you came!" Lauren smiled holding the baby.

"Oh gosh, he is so cute! He looks like the both of you!" I smiled.

"That is what dad said." She smiled.

Kayden hands Coleman the cigars while Pria put the flowers in the window and I held onto the bear.

"Sis, can you tell us his name now?"

"Of course! His name is Michael Kayden Andrews." She said.

"You named him after me?" Kayden laughed but his eyes were misty-eyed.

"Of course! You are the best big brother that I know." She smiled.

Kayden held him first but I couldn't wait to get my turn.

Once he was in my arms it made me even more excited to hold my own baby. Holding Tripp was the best feeling so holding babies in general excited me.

My phone beeped so I handed Michael back to Kayden.

"Sis are we going to call him Michael?"

"No, even though Michael is Coleman's middle name and his dad's first name we decided to call him Mikey."

I unlocked my phone to see the message.

"I missed a call from Dr. Nealy's office so excuse me."

I walked out into the hall and called the office and the receptionist explained Dr. Nealy would be out of the office next week so could I come today.

☎️ I am at the hospital now. My nephew was just born that Dr. Nealy delivered so I can come to her office."

About that time Dr. Nealy just walked over to the nurse's station.

☎️ Dr. Nealy is standing in front of me should I ask her to do it now?
☎️ Let me text her and ask so stay put.
☎️ Will do.

I held on as Kayden walked out and I explained the situation and as soon as I did Dr. Nealy walked over.

"Fancy meeting you here but we can go into an open room and do your checkup while I am here."

"Thank you, Dr. Nealy."

Kayden went to tell his family where we were going and we followed her down the hall.

"If we can see it today do you want to know what it is?"

"An envelope, please? We want to have a gender reveal." I smiled.

She squirted the gel on and was silent for a few minutes. "Everything looks great and I can see the gender. Your baby is healthy just needs to bake longer."

She prints the sonogram and hands us a few and then hands us an envelope.

"I will see you in a month." She smiled.

When we walked back to Lauren's room she was learning to breastfeed so we didn't want to stay and be in the way.

"So how do you want to do the reveal?" I asked him going to the jeep.

"However you want Tiger I am good with it.

"Cupcakes from Aunt Remi with pink or blue filling in it?"

"I like that idea. Let's go take her the sonogram then." He smiled over at me.

We pull up at Cookie Grounds and I already know I need cookies and a slushy.

I handed her the envelope and swore her to secrecy.

"I promise I won't breathe a word and I will do them myself for Saturday dinner."

"Thank you, Aunt Remi."

"So let me see a picture of the baby and what is his name?"

Kayden smiled handing her his phone. "His name is Michael Kayden Andrews."

"Oh, that's beautiful Kayden!"

"She teared me up with that one." He laughed.

"He will be called Mikey though." I smile.

"Well, you kids enjoy your day! Get a slushy and cookies on the way out."

"Thank you Aunt Remi you are the best!" I kissed her cheek and went out to get some cookies while Joy made our drinks.

"Do you want to sit where we met or go sit on the beach?" He asked.

"The beach of course." I smile over at him.

We pick a spot where no one is and sit down in the sand. I open the box of cookies and hand Kayden one before getting one myself.

"I can't wait until Saturday to find out what the baby is." He smiled over at me.

"I am excited as well. Maybe we should come up with baby names."

"I am down I don't really have a favorite name or anything."

"I have an idea for a girl but not a boy yet but maybe something with Davis in it?"

"I am ok with whatever you want. I know how much your great grandpa meant to you Tiger."

I smile over at him. "Do you want another cookie?"

"Sure Tiger I'll take a few more."

"It feels so good out here but we should probably go home and relieve Uncle Cam."

"I bet they are doing boy things."

"What no tea party?" I laughed as he helped me up out of the sand.

When we got home we didn't see Uncle Cam anywhere and then I walked out on the deck and saw him sitting down in the sand with Tripp between his legs.

I walked down to where he was and sit down beside him. "Building sandcastles?"

"Maybe." He laughed.

"We found out what the baby is."

"You did?"

"Yeah, but we gave the envelope to Aunt Remi and she is going to make cupcakes with the color inside."

"So you don't actually know what you are having?"

"No, we wanted it to be a surprise for everyone at the same time."

"Well, I am excited and happy for you Julia. So many things are happening in your life all at once."

"It is and sometimes I have to pinch myself to make sure that I am not dreaming." I smiled over at him.