42⚖️

My parents have been gone for a couple of weeks now but mom has Cam redoing the inside of the house

I knew it wouldn't stay the way it was for sure. The day was ending and I was about to lock up when Tyler came in the door looking mad.

"Kayden I need to talk to you."

"Kirk is your lawyer Tyler and I don't know anything about your case."

"Yeah, my case. He didn't do shit and now I may have to do some time in jail."

"As I said I am not your lawyer."

"Well, it's your law office and you need to do something about it."

"Tyler listen man I can't do anything about your case. Yeah, this is my law practice but Kirk is your lawyer. I would be glad to call him for you."

"No your going to fix it or your going to get hurt."

"Would you like for me to call your sister or parents?"

"Fuck no I wouldn't. You both said that you could get me off on a technicality and here I am with this bullshit."

"I'm sorry but nothing was guaranteed we said it was a possibility and obviously it's now not."

He hit the glass door with his fist and I watched it crumble before my eyes and I hurried and dialed Julia's number.

☎️ Kayden?
☎️ Get to my office ASAP
☎️ Coming!

I put my phone in m pocket while Tyler was looking at his hand. "Look what you made me do!" He yelled.

"I didn't make you do anything man. You really need to calm down before you go to jail."

Before he could say anything Julia walked in with her gun drawn. "What the hell is going on in here?"

"Ask your brother."

"Tyler what did you do?"

"They promised to get me out of this case sis and now I am looking at jail time and it's their fault!"

"Who broke this door Kayden?" She asked.

I pointed at Tyler. "He came in threatening me and punched the door. I tried to explain Kirk is his lawyer and I would be glad to call him but he wasn't having it."

"Tyler you may have been going to jail over your case but now I have to take you to jail for destruction of property."

"Really sis? Are you pressing charges Kayden?"

"You really put me between a rock and a hard place. Do you have money for a new door?"

"No, but I can put it in myself with Uncle Cam's help."

"It's up to you Kayden," Julia said.

"I don't want him to go to jail but I want my door fixed tonight."

"You heard him, Ty. Call Uncle Cam and explain what you have done and see if he will come out and replace the door. If he won't you are going to jail."

"Fucking hell." He grabbed his bleeding hand and called Cam and I could hear Cam yelling on the other end.

Julia walked over to me. "I am so sorry I know he has a lot of things going on but this is no excuse."

"It's not your fault Tiger. I am going to call Kirk and have him come down and talk to him while we wait."

"I will stay over here to keep the peace but Uncle Cam is liable to whip his ass because no one knows about all of his legal troubles. Just us and mom and dad and Kirk."

When Cam pulled up he was pissed and he pulled Tyler outside and before I knew it Violet and Coop came walking over and they were in a circle and voices were being raised.

Kirk came in the back door and was looking all around. "What the hell happened?"

"He's pissed about his case and said you didn't help him. I offered to call you but he wasn't having it and punched the door and the glass broke."

"I am not sure why he is upset because the case didn't go bad but I just got a call on the way here that the girl dropped the case because her parents found out she lied and had a fake ID I just haven't got to tell him yet."

"Once his parents and uncle chew his ass tell him the news because I want to be smiling when you do."

Kirk laughs just as Julia walks up. "I don't want to be him right now. He has two pit bulls and a chihuahua on him."

"When they get finished can you bring him in here? Kirk needs to talk to him."

"I will go get him now." She smirked.

She brings him in with his arm looped into hers.

"Guys I'm really sorry. I have a lot of anger issues and I hate I broke the door but don't worry I will be fixing it."

"They know you will. Now Kirk has something to tell you, Ty."

"On the way here I got a call and the girl dropped the case against you. Her parents found out she lied and had a fake ID."

"Really? Wow. Now I feel like more of a douchebag." Tyler said hanging his head.

"Just fix the door and we are even because I have to see you and you have to see me since I am deeply in love with your sister and I am not going anywhere."

Julia smiled at me and winked.

"Now go fix the door so we can go home and have lots and lots of sex."

"Really sis?"

"That's what you get for breaking his door." She laughed.

I looked over at Kirk and smirked and he laughed.

"Yeah, I know my family is crazy." Julia laughed.

Cam walked in with a pencil in his hand. "Can I borrow a piece of paper? This dipshit is going to pay me back for the door and all this time I have to fix it. It's coming out of his check."

Kirk handed him the paper.

"I am sorry what he done guys." Cam said.

"Don't apologize for him. We already made it even." I smiled.