"I want each and every detail of Samar Sabarwal. From tip to toe. And in an hour. If a minute late, you better know the consequences. And one more thing, handle the media. Not a news should come out about the company in any way. If I see any slight thing in news, you will be jobless forever" He warned deadly and cut the call looking at me while I looked away.

"Isha! Look here" He said and I sighed.

"Isha, here" He commanded and I looked at him while he stepped near me.

"You were doing your work. And this mistake, can be corrected. We'll correct it. We'll not leave that bastard" He angrily said and I nodded.

"What.. Should I do now" I asked timidly and he raised a brow.

"Your coffee Ms. Mittal " He told and I looked at him confused.

"Make the coffee the way you make Isha. I badly need that." He demanded and a small smile came on my lips.

"Yeah, with that smile too" He added and I chuckled wiping my tear.

"Will be right back Sir! " I said and he smiled a bit.

"Two cups" He told and I nodded going out.

I prepared two cups of coffee and was taking them towards Mihir's cabin when Aayan stopped me.

"Hey Ishaani" He wished and I looked at him.

"Oh, hey" I mumbled

"Wait a second. Did you cry" He asked

Duh, that's so visible!

"Ah! No. Just saw an emotional video" I chuckled

"Really! You're lying Ishaani. Did boss say you anything. And wait you're going there only. It does mean he said you something. How can he? He's so much of an assh... " He was saying when I spoke.

"Shut up Aayan. Don't speak whatever comes in your mind. Mi.. Mr. Malhotra didn't do anything. And I'm willingly taking the coffee to him. " I snapped and he looked at me with.. I don't know hurt!

"Oh, I see. People are correct I guess about you" He said and before I could speak he went away.

I sighed as I had more important works then this right now.

MIHIR'S POV

I know that a very big blunder have been made. Isha is at fault but not fully.
She didn't know what type of person that Sabarwal is!

But that's the thing. Before dealing with any client, you should know everything about them.

I was looking at the files when the door of my cabin opened.

"I've studied them throughly. If you want I can... Tell you" She asked and I looked at her.

"Start then. Don't miss a single point" I warned and she nodded doing the same.

After three hours she told each and every single detail of the reports and I sighed.

"Everything was up to point. I'm sure that bastard have swapped the papers. And the worst thing is..we don't have any proof. I'm just waiting for Vivaan & Mihira to come. " I stated and she nodded looking at papers.

"I'll do anything to fix it" She whispered while I just nodded.

It was 9 pm in the night when the door of the cabin opened and I looked at Vivaan and Mihira.

"Kiddo" He whispered while Isha looked at him as tears came out of her eyes again and she hugged him.

The bond they share reminds me of one thing which mom always say!