"It's really nice to meet you, Naire." She said as she pulled her into a hug before sitting down on the sofa, smiling softly while looking at Ebony, who was drooling.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Ma'am." Naire smiled, sitting on the opposite sofa, beside Sakina.

Margaret stared at the couple for a bit before smiling, she'd always wanted Sakina to accept herself and love herself for who she was. She'd noticed that Sakina had struggled with that while growing up, seeing this was bittersweet. Although it meant that she was all independent, it meant that she also didn't need Margaret anymore. She wouldn't come over for advice, or just to watch a quick movie and that was something she missed greatly. She'd always seen Sakina and Lenora as her own daughters, especially since she'd never had her own.

"I've received the list and I understand everything, you two go have fun." She said, placing her bag on the sofa before pulling out a book that she was planning to read.

"Thank you for doing this." Naire smiled, standing up and holding Sakina's hand before they said their goodbyes and left.

-XX-

"Thank you guys for picking me up." Nia giggled in the backseat, while Sakina and Naire sat in the front, driving to the party.

"I'm so hyped up for this party!" Sakina squealed, blasting the song, 'Hot Nigga' by Bobby Shmurda, she'd gotten addicted to the song recently.

As the music blasted, Sakina touched up her make-up and Nia rapped along with Naire. Soon enough the trio had arrived, they stepped out and when they saw the front of the house, they could tell the party was going to be crazy.

"Make sure y'all watch yo drinks and don't go too crazy." Naire warned the both of them before they walked into the house.

They followed her to go to congratulate Troy, who was chilling in the backyard with some other niggas. The smell of weed filled the air as they puffed, bopping their heads to the music playing with their low, red eyes.

"Yo." Naire said before she dapped Troy, smiling and congratulating him for his achievement.

"I ain't see yo ass in a hot minute." Troy said to her with a smile, he then turned to Sakina and stretched his hand out to shake.

He shook her hand, out of respect for Naire and his girlfriend, then he did the same to Nia.

"You the girl that got ha ass cuffed?" Troy asked chuckling, making Sakina nod eagerly with a smile while Naire smacked her lips.

"You guys go have a drink, imma chill here." She said, knowing that Nia and Sakina were itching for alcohol.

Grabbing an unlit blunt, Naire sat on one of the chairs and lit it up before beginning to puff. Joining in on the conversation.

-XX-

Sakina and Nia had drank a few shots, they couldn't even remember the exact amount. Hence the reason why they ended up dancing in the middle of a dance circle, everyone recording and cheering them on. Nia claimed that she could handle her alcohol but clearly not since she was just as hammered as Sakina, who was a light-weight.

They twerked, well Nia twerked, Sakina tried to. As the songs changed, they danced along, their energy felt like it would never stop. Sakina would squeal whenever a song she knew would come on and dance even more, throwing it back and whining on Nia, she was incredibly careful not to talk to anyone else or entertain anyone else.

Soon enough, the two girls were chatting drunkenly with a group of girls as music blasted in the background.

"Damn, y'all wild in sex, huh?" One girl asked, staring at the marks on Sakina's neck, they couldn't even heal because they were fucking everyday.

She looked down shyly before nodding, "My marks ain't nothing compared to the scratches she got on her back." Sakina added, making all the girls cackle as a group.

Behind them approached a group of niggas, one of them being Nia's ex, Ty. He pulled her aside to talk to her while his friends hung around with Sakina and all the other girls.

"So what? You got a boyfriend?" One of the niggas asked, licking his lips as he looked Sakina up and down.

"Look at her neck, then yo ass finna know the answer." One of the girls shouted, making them laugh again.

"Shit, yo man beat you?" He said surprisedly as he leaned closer to examine the marks. Sakina simply sighed but before she could start her explanation, she spotted Salvador walking around with a some guys who looked as if they were a part of the Latin Kings.

Ignoring the boy, Sakina pushed through the crowds and followed them to a secluded area, where she could hear them talking. She pretended to get a drink while she listened closely.

"His hermana over there." One of the guys said, Sakina watched as they all faced Nia who was talking to Ty while rolling her eyes.

"I thought y'all said if I get Zion and Kentrell, you would leave her alone." Salvador argued, making the whole group turn their attention to him with raised eyebrows.

"We wiping out the whole damn bloodline, watch what you say, Salvador."

Sakina sipped her alcohol, trying to listen to the rest of the conversation.

"You keep working yo way with dem and we'll handle business this side." They said before they walked off, leaving Salvador by himself.

"I can tell you're listening." Salvador said with a low voice, "You're Nia's friend, aren't you?"

Sakina froze.