Pulling away, Naire trailed kisses back down from the valley of Sakina's breasts, all the way down to the lower torso. Once she reached the hem of Sakina's panties, she pulled them off and could already see the wetness without even doing anything. Naire flicked her gaze up from her pussy up to meet her eyes, only to see Sakina covering her face because she was most likely feeling shy, which made Naire just chuckle to herself. Reaching up, Naire pulled Sakina's hands away from her face before staring directly into her eyes.

"Yo pussy so pretty, baby." Naire said to her, making her look away because she was so shy.

Looking back down, Naire used her finger to caress and part the lips, feeling the wetness. She could feel Sakina tense up, enjoying every little touch and anticipating the next one, her body was on edge from the stimulation it had received, and the stimulation it was waiting to receive. After coating her finger with the wetness, Naire put her finger in her mouth and licked it up, enjoying the taste before she leaned down and began to lap up the juices. She used one hand to keep Sakina from shutting her thighs, and continued to use her warm tongue to pleasure her partner. Naire would suck on the clit, which would pull moans and groans from Sakina, before lapping up the juices that she'd release, then repeat the cycle. Sakina could hardly handle every sensation she felt, her moans got louder with every passing second as she enjoyed it, fighting the feeling of pressing her thighs together.

Slipping a finger inside, Naire began to pump it in and out while sucking on the clit. She could feel Sakina's body move in the same rhythm as her finger before she added another one, although she couldn't see Sakina, she could tell she was enjoying it because she could feel her throbbing and releasing more and more juices, which she lapped up like it was her last meal.

"Fuck." Sakina said breathlessly, feeling a bundle of sensations mix up at the pit of her stomach before she felt herself contract. She came on Naire's face, feeling every little sensation while she panted, her heart raced while the pleasure burst out, leaving her slightly unconscious before it began to slowly fizzle out. Her mouth forming an 'O' as she savoured the feeling.

Not letting Sakina even catch a break, Naire yanked Sakina and flipped her around, earning a squeal from Sakina, making sure she was no longer on her back, she was now on her stomach. She lifted Sakina's legs up so that she was arched. Her ass was up, legs were spread and face down. Naire used her hand to deepen Sakina's arch, making her groan before pulling her boxers down and beginning to rub her tip along Sakina's lips, coating herself in her juices. Sakina bit her lip in excitement as she felt the heat of Naire's dick. She couldn't control herself so she leaned back, pressing more of herself onto Naire.

"Deepen yo arch and be patient." Naire groaned, she continued to simply run her length between the lips, enjoying the feeling it gave her. Tingles ran up her spine as she continued. Sakina sighed, she wanted it now, heck she wanted it by yesterday.

When she felt like she was coated enough, Naire finally pressed her tip at Sakina's entrance. She eased her way into her, feeling Sakina's walls tighten from the intrusion. Groaning, Naire used her arm to once again, deepen Sakina's arch, while Sakina simply savoured the feeling of being penetrated. She could feel her walls being stretched and just how long and thick, Naire truly was. Her girth was so much that she stretched Sakina out to the point where it hurt slightly, she could feel every little movement.

Feeling that Sakina had gotten used to her, Naire began to slowly pump in and out, watching Sakina moan into the bed. She picked up the pace and began slamming into her, earning loud moans from the both of them. Naire pulled Sakina up so that her head wasn't on the bed anymore, she was up-straight while she continued to pump in and out of her with tremendous force and aggression, Sakina could feel Naire's tight grip on her arms as she held her up, she was struggling to take Naire. Sakina felt tears form in her eyes as that familiar sensation bubbled up in her stomach. From the tight grip of Naire's hands on her arms, to her dick which was tearing her apart and hearing her pants and moans directly in her ear, Sakina couldn't take it anymore and released all her juices and coated Naire's dick. The sound of skin slapping echoed through the room while the pair continued, Sakina was breathless, allowing Naire to simply use her for her own pleasure, she felt one of Naire's hands move from gripping her arms to snaking around her throat. Her grip was tightly enough to give Sakina both pleasure and immeasurable pain, she felt restricted but not enough to pass out.

"Who this pussy belong to?" Naire asked, her groans and warm breath tingled Sakina's ear who was too lost in her own pleasure. Naire tightened her grip on Sakina's throat when she didn't hear a response, making Sakina speak up.

"Yo-you." She chocked out, Naire licked behind her ear. Everything was just too much for her, she felt her own vision going blurry and could feel the sound of Naire pumping in and out of her wet pussy. Sakina could feel just how soaked she was, soon enough Naire began to reach her first climax. Sakina could tell by how her grip on her throat tightened further than it had ever done, her thrusts became sloppier and her groans were more choked up. Just hearing her partner nearing climax was enough for Sakina to near her own climax, she felt Naire remove her hand from her throat and back to her arm before using her strength to control Sakina's body to meet her thrusts half way. As Naire thrusted in, she pulled Sakina's body closer so that she would go deeper. Sakina moaned out from the intense amount of pleasure, feeling Naire begin to coat her walls with her cum while Sakina's own juices were released. She continued to thrust in, her thrusts lasting longer and longer until she was still, her dick throbbing inside Sakina's coated walls.

When Naire let go of Sakina's arms, the girl fell flat onto the bed, her back still arched because Naire was still inside her. Savouring the feeling, Naire looked down when she pulled out and saw just how soaked her dick was from their mixture of juices, she saw her cum begin to trickle out of Sakina's pussy and begin to go down her inner thigh. Sakina laid limply on the bed while Naire went to grab a towel and began to wipe her down before wiping herself down next. She shook Sakina, who was still hazy in the head because of their activities.

"Come on, ma, you gotta pee." Naire shook her some more, making Sakina sigh. She held her up as they walked to the toilet, standing there while Sakina peed, Naire couldn't help but chuckle as she saw the glossy eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"Shit, yo arms are gonna bruise. Was it because I was holding you too tight?" Naire's eyes widened as she looked at Sakina's arms and neck, they were already beginning to bruise because of how tight she was holding her.

Sakina simply smiled, "I liked the pain." She shrugged before grabbing tissue, wiping herself and flushing. Then she reached her hand out so Naire could grab her and walk her back to the bed, where she slumped inside. Naire joined her in bed, pulling her into her chest and wrapping her arms around Sakina, who was clearly exhausted.

"Can we do it again tomorrow?" Sakina mumbled, looking up at Naire who was surprised.

"You already horny?" Naire smacked her lips, "You hornier than me, ain't you?"

Sakina nodded, "I got a taste, now I wanna have some everyday."

Naire nodded before kissing Sakina's forehead, enjoying the feeling of being appreciated. She was still floating from the high she'd just experienced, she didn't ever want come off cloud 9 with Sakina.