Chapter 60| Disappeance

Start from the beginning

He freshen up then he walked out towards the kitchen where Lin Han was making something. He greeted him who smile and greeted him back as he signal him to sat down at the dining table. Huang Dewei pulled a chair and sat down while he put food in front of him

'That's your breakfast. I hope you like it.' Lin Han said as he walked and sat down beside him and they both started eating again in the silence. Huang Dewei and Lin Han do not talk much at all. All Huang Dewei do all day was to stay inside this small house like a prisoner while Lin Han do go out but Huang Dewei had no idea where while he does go out in complete disguise. He was also hiding in fear that army of people might looking for him. He was also the one who get outside news to Huang Dewei.

'Surprising there are still no posters of you from Emperor neither the order of your killing comes out. I am assuming, the Emperor really does love you.' Lin Han said as he told him and Huang Dewei heart hurt upon hearing the word that 'he loves him' as he looked at Lin Han and sarcastically smile to him.

'You know nothing about him...he doesn't forgive betrayals.' Huang Dewei replied as he went back to his food and Lin Han stares at him.

'But I feel like he would forgive you for anything.' Lin Han calmly and went back to his eating.

'That's your misunderstanding.' Huang Dewei replied indifferently without even sparing a gaze to him.

'Did you sleep with him?'Lin Han looked at him and asked. Huang Dewei stopped eating as he snapped his head towards him

'That is a personal question and I am not answering that.' Huang Dewei replied coldly as he really did not like his question and found him rude for asking something like this from him.

'Just answer it. You know all these rich people call you his whore, but I still want to hear from your mouth. Did you sleep with him?' Lin Han said and Huang Dewei bite his lips to control his anger and rage.

'I am his whore...did that answer your question.' Huang Dewei snapped at him as he put the pressure on word 'his whore' and they both stared at each other.

'Do you love him, Huang Dewei?' Lin Han asked and Huang Dewei responded to him without batting an eyelash.

'Yes, I do.' Lin Han felt something break inside him, but he tried not to show anything to him. He angrily got up and walked out while Huang Dewei sighed and leaned back on the chair. He touched the necklace around his neck to feel his presence and tears rolled out from his eyes again. He was really missing him and he kind of started thinking if he had taken a wrong decision. Maybe he should have talk to Wang Lei and found some other solution for this people. Does sacrificing himself was good choice he made?

Huang Dewei was sat on the chair in quietness with his disturbed and anxious thoughts as his gaze on the door at the side. It was the basement door. The stairs were attached with the door going down the basement. Huang Dewei do hear weird sounds at night time sometime coming from behind that door but when he asked from Lin Han he told him that the door was locked and he was not allowed to go downstairs. Huang Dewei did not ask anything further. Huang Dewei got up and walked towards the door and touched it, it was locked as usual. Huang Dewei sighed then he just came back. He could not bother to investigate anything further. Lin Han told him the sounds were made because of the pipes in the basement but Huang Dewei did not completely  believe him.

Late in the night, Lin Han came back and they ate their dinner in complete silence yet again and sat down. Huang Dewei was reading a book while Lin Han was doing some house work. Huang Dewei did not speak a word but he was feeling exhausted . He had not slept properly for four days so he was always feeling tired. Soon his eyes were closed and he fell into a deep sleep. Lin Han spare a gaze towards him when he was finished working and found him sleeping. Lin Han stopped working  as he slowly walked towards him. He sat down and carefully looked at  him as realised he still look the same...the same he looked back in the day when they were best friends. Huang Dewei was the only person who always stood for him when his father used to abuse him. He was Lin Han's everything and he wonder if Huang Dewei would have accepted him then how different his life would have been now.

When Huang Dewei rejected him he thought everything ended for him. He was angry with himself that he was not good enough for him. He completely lost touch with Huang Dewei after he rejected him, but years after he went back to their small village and he found him.

At that time he was dating some women who Lin Han had no idea nor he cared but his obsession with Huang Dewei increased. He started painting him even more and as he saw her with that woman, the jealousy also increase and he started killing those children. He kept following him and found out that women left him and he was happy about it. Then he followed him and saw him being appointed as an Emperor's bodyguard. He thought of nothing except that it was Huang Dewei's new job.

He kept following him and found that he and Emperor were working secretly to found the serial killer who was killing those innocent children.  He found that interesting that Emperor was working himself on this case as he quietly keep an look out to them. Deep down he knew that this mission will lead them to him anyway.

He was also the one who attacked him when he went to the central libaray to receive some letters. He attacked in a hope that he might recognise him but he did not. They had sword fighting but Huang Dewei did not recognise him at all. Lin Han was disappointed but he kept following him and their mission. He just sat back and watched him. He waited for Huang Dewei to find him so he could play his last cards.

However, he also never expected Huang Dewei would ever fall for a guy and the fact he fell for the Emperor was making Lin Han even angrier now. Hence, it was a shock to him when he saw him on a poster when the announcement of the Emperor's third concubine hit the market. It was news because the third concubine was a male and was a poor slave. He got curious and saw the poster and he was beyond bombshelled.

For him, he thinks Huang Dewei rejected him because he was male then how he dare he end up falling in love with a male. Lin Han could not tolerate that. He lost his grip but kept his calm and patience as he kept waiting for the right time which he got once Wang Lei came to get him. He wanted to kill Wang Lei, but he could not. However, he still succeeded in his mission to get Huang Dewei to come with him. He was sitting right in front of him and he can't wait to complete his task which was only possible once Huang Dewei was under his control.

Lin Han could not help and stares at him then he got up and came back with his canvas. He started painting with a passion as he draws him. He had been painting him for years while imaging him so how he can miss the opportunity to paint him when he was sitting right in front of him. Lin Han sat as he painted sleeping Huang Dewei with his hands filled with paints while feeling immense happiness inside him. He always wanted to paint him while he was alive sitting in front of him hence that seem like a dream come true for Lin Han. He kept painting with a smile while he planned his other plans which he could not wait to come true as the smile slowly disappeared. His obsession was Huang Dewei was extreme and he knew that, but he had found a solution for it. The solution was simple, if he was not having Huang Dewei then no one else will have him. That plan was set in his mind with years of preparation. All that was left to do was completed his mission and he could not wait for it.