Chapter 52

Olivia's Pov:

It has been 3 days since that night, 3 days since we've both been super riled up. Every normal conversation just turns into an ugly argument and honestly, I won't be apologising this time. All I asked for him to be a little understanding.

That night, when I saw Aiden I went into major panic zone. I knew what Aiden was capable of, the trauma I had to go through because of him still sends me creeps sometimes. Besides what scared me more of the mark on his hand. A mark Blaze failed to see but I did.

It was Emmanuels mafia's. Aiden shook hands with that bastard, this was a very horrifying combination. I had no clue that if Aiden's connection with Emmanuel was just a coincidence or if it was intentional. Whatever it was, I couldn't tell Blaze that night right away knowing how impulsively he takes decisions. Granted, he is one of the most feared because of his impulsive ways and impressive mind but with Emmanuel, being impulsive is basically starting a war and losing it.

Anyway, since that night everytime I've wanted to tell him about it and have a normal conversation it somehow goes to south. At this point, I'm just avoiding him because my mood really affects my work.

I was at the HQ right now. The E-mail about the Milan fashion week was in front of my eyes. I just wanted to delete it. It is pointless to keep it when I knew I wasn't gonna go.

It's easy, I can do it.

Right, just delete your dreams.

I'm not-

''You're an idiot you know." Danica stood at my door and said.

I almost jerked and looked at her.

"How long have you been there?" I asked.

"Long enough to listen the pep talk you've been giving yourself for the past 15 minutes about deleting that mail." She said and I sighed.

She walked in and sat next to me on the couch.

"Livvie, this has been your dream. I've been listening to you gushing about the Milan fashion week forever. This what you've wanted and now that you have it, you're throwing it away for some temper tantrum guy." She stated.

"I'm not throwing it away, I'm just postponing it." I lied.

"Really? this situation is never gonna change. He's always gonna be this way and you're gonna always keep forgiving him for all his mistakes and love him unconditionally no matter how horrible of a-" I cut her off.

"Alright, that's enough." I said.

"Livvie you can shut everyone up, but this is not you. Sitting next to me is a lovesick idiot. The Olivia White I know would turn the world upside down to pursue her dreams. Livvie you never let anyone come between you and your dreams, not even your own parents, not your sickness, nothing. Then why are you letting a guy in between?" She asked.

"It's complicated." I said.

"It's not, you're making it. Olivia he never told you to not do this, you're doing this to yourself. Don't do this." She tried to explain me.

"I wish it were that easy." I smiled.

She sighed.

"Blaze is not easy D. It took me forever to get him to just smile and talk. I can't let him crawl back into that dark hole again." I said.

"Liv, he isn't a kid. Do you think he would want you to compromise on your dreams for him?" She asked.

"He wouldn't, I know, but I would hate to see him becoming the person the world fears." I said.