Chapter-9

Blaze's Pov:

We successfully got her to the HQ, I didn't keep her in the dungeons because she hadn't kept me in one

That's a pretty dumb reason, I wonder what's the real reason

There is no real reason this is the only reason

Ofcourse

I'm gonna make sure she goes through the worst kind of torture, I'll use the blades, daggers, guns, kerosene and of of course chemical laced ropes

Will you tho?

Yes I will, I am the devil.

"Marcus, in my office with those chemical laced ropes" I called Marcus and told him

Marcus and Tyberias were my two most trusted men, Tyberias was with me ever since I was 5 and Marcus ever since I took over the mafia.

I saw Marcus coming in with those chemical laced ropes

Hmm, this should be fun

Marcus came in.

"Boss" he said.

"Tie her up" I said.

Marcus went and started tying her with the ropes, she winced a bit but didn't wake up.

I just kept staring at her until I heard the elevator ding and saw Tyberias, Asher, Shawn, Jace and Stacey coming out.

They got inside my cabin as I waited for them to give me the information I wanted

"So? Which mafia? Who does she work for?" I asked.

Stacey just gave an uncomfortable look

"Uhm yea, about that...she doesn't work for any mafia she's uhm on her own" Stacey said.

What?

"That's fucking impossible! No way in hell can she and her friend take down so many mafia members in the past the American mafia's mob, go through the research again" I said.

"Blaze, we went through it almost 5 times, no result" Jace said.

"How is this possible" I whispered to myself looking at her.

Are you really as bad as they say shadow?

"But there's something we've learnt" Stacey stated.

I just looked at her blankly, she took that as a sign to continue.

"We spoke to all the TBM mafiosos , all of them said they had approached her to work for them and that they would pay her a good fortune but turns out...she declined all." Shawn stated.

"Your point Shawn?" I asked.

"Well after a little digging we found out Olivia never worked for any mafia. The only reason she got into this life was because she needed money and didn't wanna take any help from her parents, even though they're filthy rich. Her modelling career blossomed by her own sweat and blood, but to continue living the decent life, while focusing on studies, she did basic bounty hunting, until she became underworlds most feared assassin" Shawn said.

"I still don't see your point Shawn" I muttered, annoyed now.

"My point here is Olivia doesn't like working for mafias. She's on her own. She hates the idea of working under anyone. She rejected the entire TBM. Working under a mafia is something she won't tolerate." Shawn said.

So our Ms. White here is a woman with high self dignity, oh how fun will it he taming her and her dignity

"Well, then I don't think she needs any physical torture" I concluded.

"What do you mean?" Stacey asked

I just smirked at her and looked at her

"Get ready to welcome your Mafia queen" I announced.

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

I saw my watch and realized it's time, she'll be up any minute now.

Just when I was about to get up, I heard a little groan from the vixen herself.

Finally.

Her eyes fluttered open and she whimpered a bit, but didn't let her guard down and became alert.

"Morning" I said.

She looked at me and had a look of realization on her face

"YOU MOTHERFUC-"

"Mm, you're in no position to called me a motherfucker" I interrupted her

She just gave me a glare.

"What are you? 10? Taking revenge for kidnapping you?" she retorted.

I drew closer to her, right in front of her face. Our faces were a fingerbreadth apart now.

"You messed with the American mafia, Olivia. You didn't think you'll be forgiven, did you?" I queried.

She came closer to me, our lips almost brushing

"Oh no, but I'm glad I did what none could, and it's a shame how the American mob was so easy to kidnap." she said with our lips brushing.

It took every ounce in my body to not hold her by the neck and kiss her senseless

WHAT?

Nothing

We stared at each other's eyes.

Our little staring game was broken when I heard a knock on the door.

I turned around and saw the core team

"Looks like she's up" Stacey said.

I smirked at her and looked at Stacey

"Are all the preparations done?" I asked

"Yes boss" Marcus guaranteed.

"Get done with your torture and shit and kill me. I'm pretty sure people are waiting for me in hell." she exclaimed.

I looked at her, again went a little closer to her

"Who said we're gonna torture and kill you?" I interrogated.

She looked at me puzzled. I went down to her level saying

"We can't kill you Princess, because I'm about to make you a queen. A Mafia Queen."

I swear I almost saw horror on her face but she covered it up with raging anger

"I will not become any queen or any shit to any mafia, especially yours" she said angrily.

"I never gave you a choice." I said calmly.

"I WILL NOT BECOME YOUR MAFIA QUEEN YOU MAN WHORE" she yelled.

I turned to her swiftly and bent down to her level again and held her by the neck.

"I never asked for your opinion, Olivia. you will do as I say, and if you don't, I already have your parents on the radar. The moment you try to act smart I will end both of them and send their skulls to you" I threatened.

She just glared at me again

"So, now you will quietly agree and become the fucking Mafia queen to the American mafia and follow MY orders from now on." I declared and got up.

"Stacey get her ready" I ordered and left.

One way another you'll have to accept this, Olivia. I'm gonna make sure you and I are bound to death now. I will make you go through hell on earth for messing with me. I will make you go through hell for messing with me. I will make you beg for forgiveness and I will torment your soul. I promise.

I got into the elevator and left.

What's the TBM?
Also will Olivia become the mafia queen?

Don't be a silent reader🤍

Love,
Author.