Chapter-37

Blaze's POV:

It was 8 in the morning and I was in the kitchen right now. I asked Greta to take a leave since it was Sunday, I decided to stay in with Olivia.

Olivia.

Last night, fuck, forget last night, every single night. I've been getting the best sleep of my life. I've been getting sleep importantly. I wake up to her peaceful angelic face and it start my day on the most beautiful and positive note.

Also, from the last 3 times we've fucke- wait. Should I call it made love? Isn't that what girls like? I think they get a little offended when we say fucked.

Yea, fine. Made...love?

Sounds weird.

Yea so, from the last few times we made love I noticed how whenever she woke up, the first thing she did was look for food.

I mean she's always looking for food, not that I mind of course but yes, she's always hungry.

So I decided might as well make breakfast for her.

I know she's more of a spicy person and not a sweet person so I decided to make grilled sandwiches.

Honestly, I've always seen people put lots of cheese and lots of butter in their sandwiches but I've noticed how Olivia puts tomatoes and onions and grills it. Yes, that's all she puts.

So that's what I did.

I was almost done with them when I heard footsteps of someone walking down the stairs.

I turned around and saw her walking down the stairs, wearing my shirt. Only, my shirt.

Fuck.

Maybe I should just take her back up.

Yes and get kicked in the balls sure.

Fine, maybe let's just let her eat.

She got down the last stair and slowly walked towards me.

Wait.

How is she even walking?

Did..I? Did I not...fuck...her...right?

What kind of question is that of course you did, you've done it before what makes you think you didn't do it this time.

Yea she's probably just strong.

I realised she stood in front of me with a small smile.

Not gonna lie, she looked cute.

Cute, it seems.

I slowly pulled her by the waist and pecked her lips.

"Good morning." I whispered.

"Morning." She smiled.

I just kept adoring her for few more minutes.

"See, I don't really mind you staring at me but can we do that while I have breakfast, I'm hungry." She said.

I smiled.

"Of course, give me a second. Go sit." I said.

She nodded and went and sat on top of the counter

Yes, she has gotten a weird obsession on sitting on top of the counter for breakfast and snacks.

I put two sandwiches and few salamis in her plate and lots of ketchup. She loved ketchup.

I took her plate and walked towards her.

"Here." I said.

She looked at the plate and then looked at me and grinned.