Chapter 41

Olivia's Pov:

It was finally Zara's Wedding day! I couldn't have been happier. The past whole week was so chaotic and tiring, I would fall asleep the minute I hit bed. Things have been pretty much same with Blaze. Argue, come to no proper conclusion, back to normal. It's like a never ending cycle and I don't know how to put an end to this.

At the moment I was getting ready, almost done. I had put on a backless white gown with some minimal makeup. I was about to check my phone when someone barged in.

Someone in green hair and another white gown.

Danica, of course.

"Bitch has Blaze bought is whole mafia here?" She asked, yelled.

"What?" I asked.

"On my way here I spotted like 20 of his men lurking around in disguise." She said.

"I was expecting that anyway. Nothing new." I replied.

She sighed and came next to me.

"How'd your dad take it?'' She asked.

"Don't ask, long story I'll tell you later." I told her.

''Oh-" She was cut off.

"Livvie, It's time." Aaron told me.

I nodded.

I gave myself one last look in the mirror and walked with Danica out.

--------

The ceremony had begun and an hour back and now it was time for the vows, Ryan had already started.

However, my mind was occupied as to why a certain mob wasn't here yet.

I sneaked out and called him.

"Yea?" He picked on the second ring.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Work." He replied.

"The wedding has begun Blaze, you're suppose to be here." I stated.

"I know, I promise I'll be there in 5." He said and cut the call.

I sighed and went inside.

Zara was about to begin her vows, so I was just in time.

"Ryan, I met you when I thought that there was absolutely nothing to live for. You treated me like I'm worth anything and everything, you made me believe that there are a million other reasons to live for. Everyday I started looking forward to life, to moments, to the little things. You stayed with me when even I didn't wanna be with myself, you helped me when I of even breathing. Thankyou for existing, as cliché as this sounds you are indeed my whole life, With everything I've achieved so far, you are the best I've received. I love you with all my heart and soul and I can't wait for our new life together." She ended.

Almost everyone were crying or on the verge of crying. I saw Blaze entering in his all black glory. Of course this guy has 0 timing.

He spotted me and immediately came next to me and stood.

Yes he just came and stood.

Blaze Knight and apologies, nay, nevah.

"You missed out on the vows." I said.

"Doesn't really matter to me." He replied.

"Honestly. they were beautiful." I tried to reason.

"She has probably told him about those vows a 100 times by now. There is no need to publicly tell everyone, that ritual is irrelevant," He explained.