Chapter 50

Olivia's Pov:

A part of me still thinks this is some sort of fantasy I read as a kid and imagined living in. It's like 8 months since me and Blaze have been together and everytime I watch him sleeping peacefully just makes me realise the beneath that cold exterior there is a man who just craves for few hours of good sleep without any nightmares creeping their way in.

We had returned from Greece 2 days back. As usual Blaze was at work all the time but this time, real work. He had been going the Knight corp. from the lasts 2 days as something involving business needed his attention immediately. As for me, I had been missing out on shoots too much hence I was back at work too, we've both been working so aggressively that the only time we meet is on facetime because our timings don't match. Today after 2 days I actually have a call time of noon so I decided to sleep in and turns out, the Blaze who would wake up an hour before his alarm didn't wake up from his alarm either today, and obviously I let him sleep.

I lowkey like being this way, him going and doing normal work me going and doing normal work. It's good to not have blood on our hands once in a while. However, I'm pretty sure both of us can't survive for long without that danger and adrenaline rush, oh and also without any problem hovering over us, the only difference is we could actually survive not peacefully but atleast happily without the last one.

I saw the time on watch as it was 10 in the morning, I decided it's time I wake Blaze up since I'm pretty sure he wouldn't wanna miss out on work.

I slowly ran my fingers through his hair and went closer to his ear.

"It's 10 Blaze." I whispered.

No response.

He usually has a very alert sleep the guy would literally wake up if I even move slightly in the bed it's pretty surprising how he's sound asleep today.

"Blaze" I said a a little louder still running fingers through his hair.

A small grunt was left.

"Alright kid, wake up now, you're the one who's gonna be pissed if you're late." I said, maybe...yelled a bit.

He was up, in seconds. The first thing he saw was the time on his phone and boy...wasn't the man out of his bed faster than Zayn Malik changes his hair dye.

"Livvie it's fucking 10." He said.

"And?" I asked.

"I'm suppose to be at the office by 11:30, there's a meeting." He explained.

"It's literally just 10, you're faster than me, go freshen up." I said and he just glared at me but went anyway.

I got out of bed too and headed downstairs as I was up an hour ago and was done with breakfast too.

------------

I was sitting on the breakfast bar in my sweats and tank while Blaze walked down the stairs in all his Black glory.

Okay statistically we have sex..a lot...like more than normal people do, but still I can't help but get horny seeing him in that EVEN THOUGH I'VE BEEN SEEING IT FOR 8 MONTHS STRAIGHT, EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN DAY.

Okay, the mood swing just tells me satan's on his way.

Yea may- *sneezes*

Ah, definitely paying a visit.

Ugh plea- *sneezes*

It seems like a good day to wear a pad, doesn't it?

Jesus Christ.

"Periods?" Blaze asked.

Wow.

"How'd you know?" I queried.