Chapter-14

Olivia's POV:

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS LIV?!?!?" Danica yelled for the 5th time in the last 20 minutes.

I had come home late last night, Danica was asleep so I couldn't tell her how my life took a 360° turn in the last 24 hours. She woke up an hour back and I told her 20 minutes back and since then the woman hasn't shut up and is constantly yelling.

"D, I didn't have a choice okay? I would've easily said no and had a war with him if it was about me, he threatened my parents, I couldn't do anything" I tried proving my point, for the 5th time.

"You could've called me, sent a message, anything, we could've figured it out" she retorted.

"Dan, I wasn't in a position to do anything, I had no fucking time, how was I suppose to contact you" I tried reasoning.

Danica sighed and went and sat down on the couch.

"I'm sorry, I'm just...I don't even know how I'm feeling, too many emotions." She started calming down.

"I know, I understand, you being concerned is normal. I can't change anything, what's happened has happened, I need to accept and move on." I sighed.

"What are you now? Rapunzel bound with a bunch of Americans?" I chuckled.

"Nope, I'm the Shadow and I'm gonna make him as well as the entire mafia's live miserable" I smirked.

"Well, now that's interesting" she smirked too.

"I'm gonna make sur-" my phone rang.

Blaze calling.

Why? Leave me alone.

I left a frustrated groan and picked up.

"What Blaze?" I asked annoyed.

"Pack your bags, I'm coming to pick you up" he ordered.

"What the fuck why?" I'm not his slave.

"Don't question me, be ready" I could sense the coldness in his voice.

"Listen, I'm not going anywhere with you, just because I'm the queen doesn't mean you're gonna order me around bitch. I'm not going anywhere. I made myself clear last night, that I wouldn't live with you." I cleared.

"Watch your tone Olivia, you're talking to the mob. It won't take few seconds for me to end someone you deeply care for. Send me the fucking address and pack your bags. No questions asked. Am I clear?" he ended.

"You bitc"

"Am I clear Olivia?" He interrogated.

"Fuck fine" I cut the call before he could reply.

Danica looked at me confused and I was beyond annoyed. He can't order me around. I can't risk mom dad as a matter of fact I know he isn't bluffing. I've heard a lot about the American mafia. I know how ruthless their boss is, I know Blaze wouldn't hesitate.

"Umm...Dan" I started.

Please be easy on me.

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

By the time I completed explaining her everything she threatened to kill Blaze with her own hands at least 10 times and assured me she will end the entire American mafia and cut their dicks and feed it to them.

Basically, after a lot of convincing, arguing, threatening getting almost emotional, Dan agreed for me to go.

Here I was standing under my apartment with my bags packed waiting for the dickass.