Chapter 48

Blaze's Pov:

"I'm sorry, why are we going to Greece again?" Olivia asked me for the third time and I was gonna explain her with the limited information I had gotten for the third time.

"Livvie, some ancestral reading about the blue stone has come up. We will either have to place it back on the throne or I don't know what. Now could you, please not test my patience?" I asked.

She pouted embarrassedly and nodded.

We had boarded the plane to Greece. For some absolutely nerve cracking reasons everyone decided to fly, yes, when I say everyone I mean even Greta. Why? oh she wants to meet her family, which by the way is her pet pig, all alone in Greece, in a pig house or whatever the place where pigs are kept is called.

Who pets a pig?

People are pretty affectionate towards the weirdest things.

Take Olivia White for example. The minute she came to know we're flying down to Greece for some ancestral shit that popped out of god knows which pages of the worn and torn ancestral books in the palace buried in some corner. She kept questioning if it were related to the stone, which it turns out is. Since then, the human with uterus hasn't shut up. She has threatened me almost 7 times since yesterday night about how she will not let anyone take the stone from her, and I have 7 times reassured her that no one gives a fuck about the blue fancy burden but her.

Now that we know Why Greta is flying with us and Why Olivia has taken numerous tests of my patience, Why is the rest of the group flying with us?

Turns out Livvie told Danica about it and Danica started obsessing over how pretty Greece is and the last time she was there she barely got any time. So, she decided to tag along. Now, I have no clue if Shawn actually gets pissed at her or just want's to get into her pants because he specifically told me that 'colleen from Brooklyn is a sneaky little sexy bitch.' and that is why he should come to keep an eye on her since me and Olivia will be busy dealing with whatever we're going for.

Asher and Sage came along because apparently Sage has a thing for pigs, yes out of all the species in the world she was squealing about, 'pigs are such cuties' and so she told Asher that they should also join the clan.

As for Stacey and Jace, they have a real task in Greece and Marcus and Tyberias would accompany us regardless.

So here I was sitting in a plane with a bunch of people who are crazy pig lovers and stone stans.

--------

WHY DID I AGREE FOR ALL OF US TO GO IN ONE BIG CAR INSTEAD OF TAKING DIFFERENT CARS?

We landed in Greece few minutes back and I though we'd all just go through that one big car instead of doing different cars since it would safe time. Boy, I made a big fat noisy mistake.

Greta had called 5 times to the owner of the place where her pet pig was at and they had some serious network issue and she won't stop yelling in the phone even when I told her 5 times it's their net issue not ours, good old lady even banged the goddamn phone on my bag twice.

Sage was probably annoying the living shit out of Asher about how excited she is to see the pig, I'm surprised he hasn't lashed out yet. Sage is literally one of the quietest people I know because she's very shy but the pig obsessed Sage was someone else.

Shawn arguing with Danica about she's a newbee in this and wouldn't even know the difference between cocaine and molly and she was yelling saying, 'THEY LOOK THE SAME BUT TASTE DIFFERENT.'

Why'd I ask Shawn to help her out with our drug deals?

I mentally face palmed myself.

Stacey and Jace had directly headed for their little task.