Chapter-18

Olivia's POV:

I don't understand why does the sun shine so bright. I'm trying to sleep and the sun shining isn't helping. After good 10 minutes of struggling I finally decided to get up. I sat straight and saw Blaze wasn't next to me but was to my right side standing in front of the mirror with all his glory. He wore a black shirt and black trousers with black shoes and I saw a black Blazer lying on the table and boy...didn't he look like the hottest man on the planet. I couldn't help but stare at how hot he was looking.

Imagine ripping those clothes off and touching those abs while he fuc-

Alright that's enough.

"Next time make sure to sleep at your side" I heard his cold voice.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I woke up with you wrapped in my arms and snuggling. Make sure next time you stay at your side or sleep on the floor" He explained.

How can someone be so grumpy early in the morning and spoil someone elses morning too.

I got up from the bed and faced him on the mirror and flicked my middle finger.

"Good morning to you too" I said and left for going to the washroom, before I could touch the knob I felt two hands pushing me to the wall harshly.

"Olivia, this is the first and the last time I'm ever letting you disrespect me. After this if I ever come across any such behavior I will make sure to teach you a lesson and trust me you won't be able to walk for days" He said looking deep in my eyes.

This was enough for my knees to go weak.

"Am I clear?" He whispered in my ears.

I just nodded my head.

"Words" He said.

"Y-yes" I stuttered.

He left me and went back to wear his blazer and left the room.

I left a breath that I didn't even know I was holding, this guy makes my breathing difficult.

I pushed whatever just happened aside and went in the washroom to do my business.

After an hour when I finished having bath and getting ready I went down to eat breakfast. Blaze was nowhere to be seen so I assumed he left.

I went and sat down on my usual seat as Greta served me breakfast. I had my breakfast and thanked Greta as I left for work.

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

Honestly, I love working alright? It's my dream job but nowhere did I include being the queen of a fucking Mafia.

I had gotten a call from Stacey saying I was needed immediately at the HQ for an important meeting. I had to re-schedule my entire day because according to Stacey it will take my whole day.

I had left for the HQ and reached there around 30 minutes later.

I parked my car and got out as I started walking towards the entrance. The guards as usual greeted me and I did the same.

I stepped inside the Elevator and went on the 45th floor as that's where the core team sits.

The elevator dinged open as I got inside. I saw Stacey, Jace, Asher, Shawn, Marcus and Tyberias waiting for me.

I walked towards them as all their heads snapped up to me.

"What is so important Stacey?" I asked as politely possible.

"Well, umm...you see...we kinda have a very important meeting with the Mexicans. Blaze normally deals with it but he hasn't picked up any of our calls since morning so we have no clue where he is and the meeting is in 15 minutes." Stacey explained.