Chapter-28

Olivia's POV:

After last night, I'm confused than ever. He seemed like he cared, actually cared.

I was waiting on the breakfast table for Greta to serve. I saw him walking down in his all black outfit.

Honestly hoe you should check if he wears washed clothes. DOES HE NOT HAVE ANY OTHER COLOURS?

He's a multi-millionaire. I can assure you he has 100 billion more black shirts.

He came down with his same cold aura and sat down on his regular seat.

I see the soft Blaze only comes out in the night otherwise he's our very own arrogant Cockroach.

Ugh, we're back to being a jerk?

Yep.

"Olivia?" I'm imagining things.

"Olivia??" I seriously need to stop thinking about him.

"Livvie?!?" I snapped out of my daze as I saw him looking at me.

"Uh, yea?" I asked.

He was about to answer when Greta came out with our breakfasts.

She placed the plates and left.

"I was saying do you want to maybe...hang out in the evening?" He asked.

Oh. My. God.

Did he just ask me out on a date?

Say yes whore.

Wait, is he even serious?

Of course he is.

I-

JUST SAY YES.

But-

HOE I SAID SAY YES.

"Um?" Blaze asked.

"Uh- um. Well-" I was cut off.

"Be ready by 7." He said and got up and left.

What on earth? Why ask me when you were gonna take me anyway?

Dick.

But what's wrong with him? Since when does he wanna hang out with me?

I rushed to the kitchen. I spotted Greta and walked towards her.

"Greta, um is Blaze sick?" I questioned.

"No, he's fine. I mean looked fine to me. The rest you should know, y'all are together most of the time." She said.

I just nodded and left.

What's with him then?

I pushed the thoughts out of my head and left for shoot.

This guy gives my brain too much to think.

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

I was home few hours back and was getting ready. I didn't call and ask him what to wear because he doesn't decide what I wear, I do.

He didn't give any details so I dressed up in a white hoodie and black jeans with black boots.

His fault, he didn't give me details. Forgive me if I'm under dressed for his fancy places.

I tied my hair in a high pony and took few streaks out. I applied a little face cream and lipgloss and I was done.

You know I really think a gown would do no harm.