Chapter 10

Olivia's POV:

This bastard did not just drug and kidnap me, but is also forcing me to become the mafia queen, his mafia's queen.

I mean, why not.

Your opinion doesn't count.

Yes it does we're the same person.

Regardless you don't use your brains, so shut the fuck up.

I have to get out of here before the ceremony begins.

I was alone in his office this bitch tied me with the chemical laced ropes and hasn't even kept a guard here.

He thinks I can't get out of here.

Huh, bitch thought just because he couldn't I can't either.

Exactly, I practically introduced this, of course I know how to get out.

I started moving little, I could feel the chemical burning my skin, but I kept moving and slowly removed one finger out and then another.

I used both those fingers to carefully take the dagger out from my back pocket.

Bitch, be quick my skin's burning here.

Zip it bitch.

I cautiously but briskly took the dagger out and started rubbing it against the ropes, hoping that it would cut them off.

After good 5 minutes, I got rid of them.

I got up and looked around.

A bigass floor with only one cabin, so creepy.

I know right.

I got out of his cabin and hunted for an escape route.

It's kinda impossible that he doesn't have a secret escape route on his floor.

Yea, it's not like we can waste time.

I quickly walked towards the elevator and pressed the button for it to come up.

The elevator dinged open and I got inside that's when I noticed,

A camera.

Shit.

Yea fuck shit.

Was there one in his office?

Of course there would've been one.

How the fuck did I forget?

You are a nincompoop

A what?

FIGURE A WAY OUT.

I heard the elevator ding again and it opened, there I saw two guards standing with their guns.

Shore I'm scared.

I got out of the elevator and kicked one guy in their baby making point , while swiftly ducking the other guard's punch and gave him a blow in the stomach. They both were on the floor and I ran to the other side.

Shit, shit, shit, bitch, get out, get out.

You think I'm partying here?

I ran towards the first left and saw 3 more guards coming my way.

WHY

"Oh c'mon!" I shrieked in frustration.

One of them came my way and tried grabbing me, but I socked him in the nose. I bobbed down to escape from the second guys jab and hit him right on the spinal cord.

The third guy threw daggers at me.

You won't challenge the queen of daggers herself now, will ya?

I easily ducked his daggers, too, and took one and shot it straight on his neck.

Heh, night night.

I rushed towards the nearest room. It said it was a 'conference room'. I immediately got inside and locked the door, but, to my bad luck I saw the guy from earlier. I think his name was Marcus.

"How'd you-" I kicked in his stomach twice.

He was taken aback and I tried getting out but was pulled back by him as he tried to attack me. I gave him quick punches here and there but couldn't for long as he caught my arm,

Oh, hell no

I elbow striked him and kicked him again,

"YOU DO NOT EVER TOUCH Me MIST-" I yelled at him

I was about to attack when someone took hold of my neck and pushed me to a wall in such way that my back was touching whoever's front that was.

Who the fuc-

"Did I ask you to get out of my office?" Blaze asked .

Oh, so it's the monster himself.

"Leave.Me" I insisted.

His hold on my neck tightened and he pressed his front on my back harder.

"Olivia, I hate repeating myself, now answer me did I ask you to leave?" he asked calmly.

I didn't reply.

"Fine, I'll just shoot your parents" he said.

"NO, you didn't ask me to" I answered finally.

"Then why did you leave?" he asked.

"Because I'm not becoming any queen to your pathetic mafia, I'm my own person, I won't be owned, especially not by you." I said angrily.

"Now Olivia, you can try running and finding escape plans and routes all you want, but remember, if you escape these walls without becoming the mafia queen, I will rip your parents apart myself and make sure you never even find their skins ever again." he said, venom laced.

"Blaze, I swear if anything happens to my parents I will end you and your mafia" I yelled.

"I won't touch them unless you won't behave." he said.

I kept quiet and tears slowly welled up in my eyes.

No, not now, not to him.

"Fine, I'll become the mafia queen and you stay away from my parents. I'll do as you say but you stay the fuck away from my loved ones." I said

He left me and moved behind.

"Now wasn't that so difficult" he said.

I just glared at him as he smirked at me and turned behind to leave.

"Be ready in 2 hour, we shall begin the ceremony and might you act smart, you shall face the consequences." he said.

I just nodded.

"Oh, and Olivia? Do not hurt my men or perhaps, Our mafia's men" he said and left.

I will make your life a living hell Blaze Knight, and I promise this to you and myself.

Blaze intimidating knight
Olivia fearless white
Hehehe🌚

Smol chap ik, next chap will be lengthier I promise.

Love,
Author.