Chapter-16

Blaze's POV:

The whole ride here she was all grumpy.

Why wouldn't she be dickass.

Okay, but the minute we stepped inside the palace her eyes lit up with the glory of the place. Even though the palace was rusty and stuff, it still had its beauty.

We kept passing through different passages until we entered the throne room.

She was astonished with the beauty of the room, it was indeed beautiful. I eventually told her why she was actually here and asked her to sit on throne so we can begin with the rituals. Honestly, I don't give a fuck about these things the only reason I'm doing this is because this was dad's last wish before he died.

As of now we were waiting for Malia. Malia's family were the blue stones original protectors, they took care of it for my family from the time of our ancestors, only someone from her bloodline knew how the mafia queen could take the power on the throne and take control of the blue stone.

I could see Olivia was still a little confused and was definitely having a war in her mind if she should do this or not. I don't really blame her.

I started walking towards her and stood in front of her.

"Olivia?" I asked.

It's like I snapped her out of her daze.

"Uh yea?" she asked, lost.

"Are you okay?" I interrogated.

"Well, I just got to know we're at some ancient palace of your family and have this weirdass king and queen throne which is passed down to their generations and now me, who by the way has no fucking clue how or what is happening, has to take over this throne and perform a ritual about which, again, I have no fucking clue. This so called blue stone technically belongs to me which is very pretty no doubt, but holds some mystical power of shining when kept at the right place and owned by the right person, of course I'm fine Blaze. I'm doing great. Thanks for asking. Now please leave me alone." She ended her long speech.

I just sighed and left. I honestly don't know how to explain her this.

Soon the big door opened and there stood Malia, she saw me and Olivia and walked towards us.

"Blaze, it's so good to see you" she said.

Malia was an aged woman. I had seen her once when she got married to this guy Chris. Chris worked for my dad and died in one of his missions. However, Malia continued her work of protecting the stone for our family until I decided to make it my responsibility entirely.

"Hello Malia, let's get started" I said.

She nodded and started moving towards Olivia. Olivia had a confused look on her face.

"Olivia, this is Malia, she will help with the rituals. Malia meet Olivia, the mafia queen" I introduced both of them.

"A very good afternoon Queen. It's a pleasure to meet you" Malia bowed a little and greeted her.

Olivia just gave her a smile as she probably didn't know what else to say.

Malia then looked at the blue stone and her eyes glittered.

"Andrew was right, the stone will always glow when it finds the rightful queen" she stated.

She looked at Olivia and smiled at her again.

"Queen, I shall begin now" Olivia just nodded at this.

Malia took the stone in her hand and stood right in front of the sunlight and began the spell or whatever it is her family has been doing.