Chapter-24

Olivia's POV:

Blaze and me were in his car driving to the airport to fly Italy and meet Dante Accardi. Blaze has been grumpy ever since we've left, the guy literally has no reason to hate Dante but just does for some reason.

I've been trying to ignore him for the past 15 minutes and have done successfully. I'm use to silent drives as my dad never really liked to converse during drives either, he liked it quiet so we barely conversed.

I was about to connect my phone to play songs when it rang.

D calling...

Here comes free entertainment.

"Hey!" I chimed.

"OLIVIA OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY?" I heard Giselle yelling.

"Jeez, stop screaming, I'm fine what's gonna happen to me? Why haven't you called from your phone?" I asked.

"That's not the point I came to your apartment just to check on you girls and Danica here tells me YOU AGREED TO BECOME SOME MAFIA QUEEN. Livvie, since when do you do mafia's?" She questioned.

"I still don't, I messed up that's all." I said.

"As a matter of fact I know if you mess up you always have a backup plan. What happened?" If I say the truth in front of him he'll keep teasing me for the rest of our lives.

It's not like you have a choice.

Bad timing for real.

"So umm, it kinda happened super fast. I thought we'll have the time to be on the run or something but umm...turns out...the American mafia is well umm...smarter and sort of...faster than we thought." I explained.

Blaze looked at me and had his stupid sexy smirk.

Bitch.

Your bitch?

No.

Sad.

Zip it.

Giselle sighed and I could feel her face palming herself.

"Livvie...I don't even know what to say. Please tell me you're okay and not suffering or anything. Tell me he hasn't done anything, nothing." She enquired.

I smiled a little.

"Giselle, don't worry a'ight? Everything is fine here. Things just happened too quickly so I couldn't tell you." I replied.

"Why are you in Greece anyway?" She questioned.

I had informed D about going to Greece that's how she knows probably.

"Sorry, confidential." I said.

She sighed again.

"Both my girls are leaving I don't know what to say." Huh? What?

"Both? Where is D going?" I asked.

Before Giselle could reply some snatching noise was made.

"Bitch, imma come to Greece." She said.

"I- what? Why?" I asked.

"Remember you said I'm a part of the mafia? Yea that's why I'm coming besides I'm bored without you okay? No fun nothing, my life's boring." She explained.

"But you don't need to come all the way to Greece for that" I signaled Blaze and asked him if it's okay? He nodded.

"I'm coming end of discussion." She concluded.