Chapter-30

Olivia's POV:

Last night was so overwhelming.

I can't believe I actually broke down in front of Blaze. The guy does a fucking awesome job in hurting me.

I had woken up 2 hours ago.

Surprisingly, Blaze was being a decent human being to me. He greeted me 'goodmorning'. He even smiled at me thrice, yes thrice.

He also tried to make small conversations which not to mention, was failing at miserably. I could see through him, he was so desperate to have a proper conversation.

Well, I'm not an emotionless stone. It'll take time for me to get back to normal.

He had left 5 minutes back from the room saying for me to come down too for breakfast.

I was now heading down.

I started walking down the stairs when I saw him turning towards me.

He smiled, again.

I know we're mad and stuff but let's just agree that smile actually makes me not wanna be mad at him.

Sure, fuck off now.

I walked towards my usual seat and sat down.

Greta came in with our plates.

We both started eating in silence.

I'm sorry Blaze, but I can't wait for you to tell me about the stone. It's going to risk a lot of things. I'll peacefully wait for you to tell me about your past but I can't do that with the blue stone, I have to know. I will know.

"Um, Olivia?" Blaze snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Uh yea?" I asked.

"Well, could you drop in at the HQ later today? There are few papers which require your sign." He said, asked.

Yes, he asked.

"Oh- yes, of course I'll be there."

He nodded.

We eventually finished our breakfasts and he left. He even said bye to me today. He probably is actually sorry.

But today I was going to go to the HQ and ask around. Whatever I can get, I know his people won't say much but I'll take whatever I can.

I sighed and got up, I thanked Greta and took my bag and left.

Today's gonna be a long day, isn't it?

I have a vibe, yes.

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

I was on my way to the HQ.

I'm not gonna lie, seeing Blaze so disturbed with the whole situation has actually got me disturbed. I know he's trying to apologise but I also know that's not his thing so he's struggling, again.

I have to know more about this stone. I have to know if it means any harm to me Blaze or our mafia.

Our, I see.

Zip it hoe.

I reached the HQ and parked my car. I got out and locked it.

I headed towards the big building. I got inside. Everyone seemed busy with their own thing.

I swiftly made my way towards the elevator and pressed the button of the floor the core team sits on.

I'll have to start with them, Stacey told me whatever she knew, gotta ask the others.