Chapter-17

Olivia’s POV:

The last whole week was like a roller coaster ride for me. I thought I was so close to having the blue stone which ended up me messing with the American mafia which further led to me becoming their queen which somehow brought me the blue stone. Basically I went from finding that shit for years to having it in a week. Insane I know.

Me and Blaze returned 3 days back and we were both back to ignoring each other. He left early for the HQ and I left at my normal time for my shoots. He returned late after I slept. The rumors have got out about me and Blaze dating as we were spotted together on the airport. I spoke to mom a few times but she still hasn’t asked me much about him.

Today, surprisingly, Blaze was leaving a little late, at least that’s what I assume.

I had gotten ready for my shoot and was headed down for breakfast. I saw Blaze sitting on the dining table for breakfast while scrolling through is phone. I went there and sat down on my usual spot.

“Greta, I’m starving” I yelled.

After good 5 minutes Greta came out with two plates. Both the plated had boiled veggies with 2 bread toasts.

“Thankyou Greta” I said.

Blaze just nodded and started eating.

How is this guy so manner- less?

No doubt people don’t like him.

Soon we both finished our food and I was about to leave when I heard a voice.

“Olivia” I heard Blaze’s deep voice.

I turned and saw him walking towards me.

“Yes?” I queried.

He had few papers in his hand which he handed over to me.

“These papers are of the big deal of the guns we have with the French mafia” he said.

“And?” I asked.

“As you know the french are a part of the TBM so these deals with them have been happening for years, however as the new mafia queen, you should go through them and sign as your signatures will also be required here on” he explained.

“Oh? Alright” I took the papers and left.

I got out of the house as the breeze and the calming sound of the waves hit me. I went to the backside of the house where our cars were and got inside as I left for my shoot.

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

I had a shoot with BLACK today, so far it was all good. We had a lunch break so I decided to go through the deal papers.

I started reading the first page. It took barely 20 minutes for me to read the entire thing. There wasn’t much just few rules here and there that said the deal once signed can’t be taken back and if there is any problem form their end, immediate replacement of the guns will be done.

I signed the deal papers and kept them in my back. I went back to my shoot and did the needful.

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

I had left from shoot half an hour back and was headed to the HQ to handover the papers to Blaze and well, to just visit the HQ, the last time I was there I didn’t get to see much.

I parked my car in the parking lot and started walking. The guards saw me and immediately guided me inside as I saw all heads turn towards me and everyone whispered things like ‘isn’t she the new queen?’ ‘is it true? That she’s shadow?’. I ignored and headed straight to the elevator as the guards told me Blaze’s office was on the top most floor. I entered the elevator and pressed the button to the 50th floor. I patiently waited as I noticed how the HQ was located in an isolated area at the outskirts of New York. Blaze made sure no one could ever find his HQ and the ones who did ended up dead.