Chapter-21

Don't be silent readers guys!

Blaze's POV:

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Why did I do that? I wasn't suppose to kiss her hell I was suppose to push her away. I got too carried forward.

But it felt so good.

It did but it isn't suppose to happen.

I was snapped out my thoughts as I saw Olivia walking in, she looked hurt.

Of course, you fucked up.

She looked at and started walking closer. I turned my back on her.

"Blaze?" she questioned softly.

"Sleep, Olivia" I said.

"Why'd you leave?" She asked.

"I said sleep" I ordered.

She pulled me by my hand and made me face her.

"NO!" she yelled.

"I want to know why did you leave! All you've ever done ever since we've met is hurt me." She screamed.

"So stop talking to me alright? Stop talking and I won't hurt you." I said too.

"BUT WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TELL ME, WE WERE HAVING A MOMENT BLAZE." She was tearing up.

"YEA WELL FORGET IT EVER HAPPENED AND GO TO BED" I yelled.

She gave me a very dangerous glare and turned around.

"You...you always do this Blaze. All I'm asking is a reason. You can't keep doing this all the time, I've barely ever cried in my entire life and it's hardly been a month and I'm already sobbing. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? All you know is how to hurt people and make them cry, all you've ever done is hurt m-"

I spun her around and roughly pushed her to the wall and smashed my lips on hers. She was shocked for a second but quickly recovered.

Her lips were so soft. Our lips were moving in sync. I wanted to dominate so I asked for the entrance which she denied. I bit her bottom lip and she moaned as I slid my tongue inside.

She moaned few times in the kiss.

She then pulled away to breathe while I kept our foreheads connected for few seconds and attacked her neck. She gave me more space.

My hands were on her lower back as I bit the skin of her neck softly.

I looked at her and saw her eyes closed. I picked her up in bridal style and put her on the bed.

I gave her one last look and continued.

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

Flashback:

"Blaze, this is so beautiful" Olivia exclaimed.

"I'm glad you liked it" I said looking at her with adoration.

Olivia was staring at the diamond bracelet I got her.

Today seemed like a good day to take her out on a date so that's what I did.

"Blaze, help me in wearing this" She called out.

I was about to touch her when a gunshot was heard and I saw Olivia bleeding from the stomach.

"NO!" I held her as she fell down.

"Bl-aze" She was closing her eyes.

"No, no, no. Not you, please not you. Hold on to me Olivia please." I kept begging.