Chapter-22

Olivia's POV:

"GET THE FUCK OUT MARCUS" I yelled for the 100th time as I picked up my slippers and threw it on his face.

1 week. 1 whole fucking week. I had not seen Blaze, God alone knows what he was upto. He fucked me one night and the next day morning pretended like nothing ever happened. I thought maybe, just maybe, Blaze isn't the guy people make him look as. Maybe, he's the guy I think he is but I was so wrong. He's nothing more than an arrogant, selfish and heartless jerk.

I hadn't heard from him since that day but he did send Marcus to guard me. Bitch thinks I need protection. I would first shoot Marcus then whoever it is who wants to hurt me.

The entire week I kept cursing and throwing things at Marcus. I threw all my daggers at him, I shot him on the shoulder, I punched his eye and yesterday I scratched him. He didn't budge.

I was getting pissed now, I wanted to leave. I even tried leaving but Greta asked me to stop. She said if Blaze has sent someone home for protection, something isn't right.

Now, I couldn't take it anymore. Today morning I packed my bags and was all ready to leave but this giraffeass won't move.

"Marcus, I swear on baby jesus if you don't fucking move right fucking now I will cut your dick and attach it on your fucking forehead" I threatened.

"Queen, it's bosses orders, I can't let you out of my sight letting you go home is out of question." He said.

"I don't give a fuck about what your boss thinks I am leaving and you're gonna let me go" I tried again.

"Queen, I'm sorry. Please co-operate." He said.

Let's just shoot him.

You shut up hoe, all this is your fault.

Wha- HOW IS IT MY FAULT?

YOU PUT IT IN MY HEAD THAT MAYBE HE LOVES YOU.

YEA BUT I DIDN'T KNOW HE'D BE AN ASSHOLE.

WELL SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER.

STOP YELLING AT ME

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

BUT I-

NOT ANOTHER WORD.

It's okay Livvie, try again.

I took a deep breath.

"Alright, Marcus could you be so kind to drop me home?" I asked.

"Queen, please, I'm begging you to drop it, I can't help you" He was actually begging.

"Marcus list-" I was cut off.

"What's all the chaos at home" I heard his deep husky voice.

I immediately turned around and Marcus walked towards him.

Both of them spoke something as Marcus got out and he came to me. He saw my suitcase packed and gave me a questioning look.

"And where are you planning to go?" he asked.

"Home" I said.

"You're coming with me. We're going to Greece" He announced.

Is he fucking real?

"You can't disappear for days and expect me to come with you anywhere you ask. I won't be coming with you anywhere." I cleared myself

"Olivia, I wasn't asking" He said, coldly.

"Yea well, I wasn't either" I retorted.

He took my neck and pushed me to the wall roughly.

"Listen to me very carefully Olivia, I'm letting you talk to me this way doesn't mean you go disrespecting me. You will be coming with me to Greece or else-" I cut him off.