Chapter-33

Olivia's POV:

Why? Why can't we our happiness last fot long? Why does something or someone have to spoil it.

Everytime I try to get closer to him, he pushes me away. Everytime I think I've made a place in heart he ends up breaking mine.

He left house few minutes back and I left few minutes after him. I needed a drink so badly.

I called up D and asked her to meet me at Jo's bar. Jo's bar was the one place we always went to, it was our safe space, that place was always open for us.

I parked the car outside the bar as I got out and locked the car. I walked inside and saw people scattered around. Few drinking alone few with friends. The lights for dim and slow music was playing. This place was actually very aesthetic, it wasn't like those small spaced bar. This place was big, big and spacious.

I saw Danica sitting on our usual seat. I walked towards her.

"Thanks for coming." I said and sat down.

She looked up from her phone to me.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Everything's just down, nothing's up." I said.

"Oh...kay. What'd he do?" She questioned.

"The-" I was interrupted by a bartender.

"What can I get this beautiful face?" Joe asked.

"Hi Joe." I said and smiled.

"Long time, kid." He said.

I chuckled.

"The usual. Whiskey." I said.

He nodded and left.

I told Danica about everything that's happened in the past few days. How I broke down, how he revealed a major secret of his past, how we got closer and how today was complete shit.

"Damn. I thought y'all were just fucking each other, didn't know things were getting serious." Danica said.

"Yea well, the intention was never to fuck even once but okay that's another story. I was suppose to hate him for what he did and vice versa. I have no clue how we ended up like this." I explained.

"Liv, I know you're kinda concerned about that stone but give it a break. He said he'll make you meet Malia then he will. Drop it." She advised.

"I know. It's just that...I can't stop worrying about it." I said.

"I know, but it's okay, it's safe with you right? Give it a break for now." She said sipping her whiskey.

I sighed.

"You know what? I'm gonna get drunk. Last time he got angry drunk and broke glasses and shit. It's my turn now. I don't mind shooting him in the balls while I'm drunk." I said annoyed.

"Yea no, you do." She smiled.

"Okay, maybe I do." I pouted.

"But hey, you can still get drunk." She exclaimed.

Right? Of course yes.

You do know he's already mad right?

So? When is he not mad?

I don't see why you had to hide you knew Carter when you knew their history.

Because-

Well-

Fuck, fine. Maybe I should've told him atleast.

Yes thankyou.

I'm still getting drunk regardless.