Chapter- 38

Song for the chapter: Someone to you- BANNERS.

Olivia's POV:

"I'm never coming back." Blaze said.

"Ugh, fine. Don't come." I replied.

It's not like he's made some amazing impression anyway.

The guy acted like he was sitting in a park through the entire mass.

People were literally glaring at him.

"So, what's the plan? What do we do next?" I asked.

"You go home or shoot. I have to go to the HQ for work." He said.

"Zip it Blaze, you can make out with your laptop later. It's a Sunday I'm not going anywhere nor are you. We're having fun today."

"Alright, let's go home, I'll throw you on bed and rip your clothes apart. Fun." He said blankly.

"1. Atleast have a little...idk normal voice or sexy voice or whatever while saying so that I atleast consider that idea.

2. No." I cleared myself.

"Then, I go to the HQ." He declared.

"Or, we could go to the jungle where you took me the other day?" I asked.

He looked towards me.

"You... really wanna...go back?" He asked slowly.

"Duh, that place is so peaceful and alive I love it." I said.

He just smiled.

"Okay...let's go there." He said.

"Alright, can we like take food? Before we go? Because like, by the time we reach it'll be lunch." I said.

"Of course." He nodded.

"Okay, I'll have a-" He cut me off.

"Pizza. Got it." He said.

I blushed and smiled.

Yes, I blushed. This is was probably the first time I've ever blushed, I don't blush.

Heh, whipped.

Puh-lease, we're friends.

Since when?

Actually yes, what are we?

Uh huh?

Friends...?

Who fuck?

No...?

Yea, well surprise motherfucker you did that last night.

Okay probably then.

Or...is he your sugar daddy?

I think we're both not the people who are into daddy kink so no.

Meh.

I will have to talk about this to Blaze sometime soon. We both need to know where we stand. We can't just do this all the time, fight and fuck.

Trust me, you can.

No, bye.

We first drove towards a small café which I asked Blaze to pull over at. I've been here a few times and the pizza here has my whole heart. It's the way I like. Lots of veggies and spicy sauce and less cheese.

There people who hate me for having less cheese on pizza but that's how I like it.

Blaze argued with me for like 20 minutes saying that we'll take pizza from some fancy place he was suggesting but I stayed adamant on how I want to eat pizza from this place only.