Soon we step out and walk towards the entrance.

One of my men saw Angela coming and opened the door and bowed like she's a princess. She giggled and bowed to dismiss him.

I walked out and saw the twins boyfriends sitting on the bench talking.

"I'm the twins eldest brother, Antonio. You must be their boyfriends."

"Yes sir. I'm Isiah and this is Justin."

Angela stayed by me. Her head is pushed into my side.

"Hey Angela, can you show the boys to the twins room? I have a meeting to go to." I asked crouching to her height.

"I don't want to be alone with them." She whispered to me.

"You won't be alone with them baby." I told her as we walk inside. The boys stare at the place in awe.

"NOAH!" I yelled out.
One of my men came running over.

"Hey boss, hey princess." He says nodding in respect.

Noah is one of my most trusted and one of the kids favorite. He plays video games with the twins at times and does gymnastics with Angela.

"Can you walk the boys and Angela up to the twins room please?"

"Yes sir."

The kids left with Noah and I went to the torture room.

Enzo's pov;

I went to go check on the twins. Their boyfriends should be here already. I walk in and see Xavier arguing with Isiah.

Xander and Justin were asleep cuddling.

"What are you boys fighting about?"

"He said his ass was bigger than mine." Xavier complained.

"It is." Isiah argued.

I sigh and look at Angela who was sitting down watching TV.

"Your ass is as flat as the earth."

"It's not flat then."

"The earth is flat."

"The earth is round."

Again.

"Xander I need you to wake up." I said to him shaking him softly.

"Fuck off." He said groaning.

"The sooner I check you, the sooner you can go home and shower."

"Fine." He groaned while waking up.

"What are you even checking?"

"Your stitches."

"When can you take them out?"

"In about 6 weeks."

"How long does my leg have in the cast? And the arm brace is uncomfortable."

"You have 3 months left in the cast and the arm brace is just until your body gets used to the screws holding your arm together."

"Get used to the screws... arm? It's uncomfortable."

"Babe you know your arm doesn't have ears right?" Justin asked Xan.

"It could still hear me."

"Xander your arm doesn't control itself. It is supposed to be controlled by your brain but since you don't have one I don't know what controls it."

"I'm gonna shoot you."

"Babe you don't have a gun." Justin said laughing at Xan.

"Shut up." Xan said to him annoyed.

"Make me?" Justin said.

Xander's pov;

I was getting annoyed by my boyfriend. I love him and it's killing me that I can't use any weapon around him. Xav and I wanted to wait a few months before we told them.

I know what he meant by 'make me'. He loves getting close.

I kissed him and he kissed back. We were kissing for a few seconds. Suddenly a gunshot was heard. All went silent. I quickly put Justin under me and looked over and Xavier.

He was hiding Isiah and Angela.

Enzo was crouched down by the door.
"Guys, stay here. I'm gonna go find Tony, Emil and Anna." He said to us.

"Enzo I'm not staying on the sidelines. I'm gonna put Justin, Isiah and Angela in the safe room." Me and Xav said.

"There's two guns in the cabinet. I don't want y'all moving but Russians love rooms with medical supplies. Get those three to safety and I'll text you where to meet us at." Enzo said he then left the room. I went to the cabinet and got the guns.

"Xav."I said throwing a gun at him. He caught the gun.

Let's go.

Hey guys sorry it took so long. I had to look for a job than some other things happened and I haven't had any motivation to start writing.

Please be patient with the book. I'm probably not going to end it just yet.

Bye guys.