"Amm, okay! See you in the office" I told and she nodded coming a bit closer and hugged me.

"Thankyou. And I'll be there tomorrow sir" She smirked and I glared her .

"Okay okay. Bye Mihir" She added

"Bye" I replied and stood there seeing her till she went inside vanishing from my site.

"Office Charlie" I commanded and he nodded.

After I reached office, I got call from dad as he asked about the whereabouts and I told him the same.

The whole day flew in jiffy and at night when I reached home I heard giggles.

The two of my favorite people...

"I thought holidays are for rest" I said and both the women looked at me.

"Mihir. Yes they're but not alone. You should have dropped Isha here and you idiot took her to her penthouse. I had to call her and convince her to come here. " Mom scolded

Is she my mom Or her!

But before I could say anything, Isha spoke.

"Oh aunty. I'm here now " She said and mom chuckled.

"Get freshened up. Your dad too must be coming and we'll have dinner to gather. Monkey" Mom said mumbling the last word to me and I frowned while Isha giggled.

After mom went away I looked at her and raised my brow.

"Laughing much huh?" I narrowed my eyes at her and she laughed.

"You just wait" I added and stepped ahead when she turned ready to run but her foot stumbled with the table and she was about to fall when I grabbed her wrist pulling her closer.

"Ouch" She shrieked and I looked at her as her eyes were shut.

I looked at those long eyelashes and the rosy pink lips which were.. Shut up Mihir!

"Hey! Open your eyes. You didn't fall" I said and she looked at me.

"God, I almost did fall" She replied and a small smirk left my lips.

"What? " She asked

"Nothing" I shrugged and she made a weird face and shaking her hand slipped out of my arms.

"You're so weird sometimes" She said and before I could say anything mom came back.

"Mihir. You're still here. I told you to go and freshen up. We're not going to wait for more then ten minutes" She stated and I nodded.

"Will be right back" I replied and went to my room and came back after freshening up.

We all had dinner and no doubt we all were missing our Mihira.

But also no doubts, a new presence now a days was making this home more lively.

After she went back to her penthouse, I too worked on some projects and sleep over powered me.

Next day as I reached office everyone as usual stood up and I giving a brisk one nod went to my life and entered cabin.

And I've got a new PA too!

And just like my dad had one , he's a man!

"Mr. Rao, a strong coffee now" I ordered on call and cut it while looking into today's briefings.

After some minutes there was a knock on the door and I looked to find Mr. Rao.

"Good morning sir. Your coffee and today's meetings list" He said giving me the same and I nodded looking at them.