You belong to me!

Start from the beginning

"Attention, ladies and gentlemen, good morning to all of you. Today is a very special day for our hotel, as we celebrate its 25th anniversary. To mark this joyous occasion, we have organized a pool party near our grand pool for all our visitors. Food and drinks are free, and you can enjoy yourself during the designated time slots."

"12pm - 2pm,"

"3pm - 5pm,"

"6pm - 8pm."

"We have divided the time slots to avoid overcrowding. Please collect your tickets, and you can enjoy the party whenever you like. However, please note that each ticket is valid for one entry only. Once you've used your ticket, you can't visit twice in a row. We hope this is clear. Thank you for celebrating with us on this glorious day. Have a nice day."

"Oh my god, wow, that's so great!" Jisyoung exclaims with excitement.

"Yeah, it will be fun, right, y/n? Let's go and collect our tickets," Soojin suggests.

"Yeah, come on, let's go. Um, guys, would you like to join us!?" I ask, looking at Felix and Jungkook.

They both nod in response, so the three of us girls head to collect our tickets for the 6pm - 8pm time slot.

10 minutes later:

"Ah, there they are," Felix says, spotting us.

"It took you ladies long enough," Jungkook teases.

"Well, there was a long queue. Anyways, here are your tickets. Get your ass down there on time. We'll have some fun, but for now, we girls are leaving. You can go wherever you want," Soojin says confidently.

"Where are you all going? We'll tag along if you don't mind. We haven't decided on a place to go yet," Felix suggests.

"Ah, we're going street shopping. You guys will get bored. Why don't you go to a club or an arcade and have fun there?" I propose.

"Oh yeah, sounds good. C'mon, let's go then, Felix," Jungkook says, grabbing Felix's hand and pulling him out of the hotel, waving goodbye to us.

"Umm, I... where should I..."

"C'mon, let's go now, y/n," Soojin interrupts, grabbing my hand along with Jisyoung. They start walking, leaving Taehyung alone just as he was about to say something.

I look back at Taehyung and then at Soojin. Suddenly, I stop in my tracks, halting Soojin as well.

"What are you doing!?" I ask her.

"What do you mean? I'm taking you with me for street shopping, what else!?" She replies back.

"Soojin, please stop acting out. Didn't you see Taehyung? He was left alone, and just as he was about to say something, you dragged me here to the gate!"

"Y/n, I..."

"No, listen to me, Soojin. We're here as a team, the ones who won the prize together, not individually. He," I say, pointing in Taehyung's direction, "is also a major part of our team. He helped us win. You can become ruthless and blind, but DO NOT EXPECT THE SAME FROM ME. He will come along with us, or you can go wherever you want without me. Decide now!!"

"I... Y/n, argh, okay, take him with us. Just hurry up, let's go," Soojin says, pushing me from behind towards Taehyung.

I walk away and see Taehyung standing near the elevator, his head hung low as he plays with the strap of his backpack. I stop by his shoulder and tap on it. He turns to look at me with widened eyes.

"Y/n, what are you..." Taehyung begins to say, but before he can complete his sentence, I tightly hug him, silencing him instantly. He hugs me back, and I feel a sense of comfort in his embrace.