52.

52.

Mr. Perfectly Fine

--

Annabeth POV

"GET HER!"

I shrieked as a bunch of kids ran out, tossing buckets of water at me.

And then Luke came out, holding his stomach in laughter.

"CASTELLAN!" I shrieked. "You are so dead!"

He just kept laughing and the kids were too.

I was wearing a white shirt, and now that I was wet, my gray bra was seeping through.

My pants were soaked too.

Great.

"Good job guys," Luke said, high-fiving the kids he roped into the prank.

I growled.

"What?" Luke asked, holding his hands up. "Nothing's better than a wet T-shirt on a hot summer day, right?"

I stomped past him and went inside, going straight to Piper.

She gasped when I stepped into the music room. "What happened?"

"Luke happened," I growled. "Where are the towels?"

The kids in the music room burst into laughter, clearly loving Luke as an assistant.

"Upstairs, janitors closet."

I went to the janitors closet and grabbed a towel, drying myself.

"Do you have any shirts for me?" I asked Piper, making my way over to her.

"Hmm," Piper said, rummaging through her bag. "Here." She handed me a football hoodie. "It's Jason's," she giggled. "But he won't mind."

I rolled my eyes. "Thanks, got any pants?"

Piper shook her head. "No, sorry."

I let out a long breath, before storming off to Luke.

"CASTELLAN!" I yelled. "Get me some pants, you dimwit."

Luke poked his head out from the gym room and smirked. "I see you found some shirts."

I grumbled. "Fine me pants, now," I ordered.

Luke laughed and all the kids behind him giggled. "Fine, but only because you're my favorite."

He winked.

I rolled my eyes.

Luke's flirting wasn't anything new to me.

"And because you're boyfriend would kill me if I let you walk around soaking wet," he added. "I don't think they'll fit you though."

"Yeah, funny how I wear my clothes to work which happen to fit me perfectly. But since my clothes got wet, I need knew ones."

"Do you have a car?" I asked him.

He cleared his throat, looking at the ground. "It was my mom's... so it's technically mine now."

Oh.

"Anyways," Luke said, putting his smile back on. "I'm surprised you didn't call your boyfriend and demand him to get you clothes."

"I would, but he's in the hospital," I reprimanded. "So get me some now."

Luke gaped. "He's... in... the... hospital?"